12. 𝗦𝘂𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗬𝗮 𝗔𝗮𝗳𝗮𝘁?

Ibtida humari buri hi sahi, safar humara behtareen hi hoga,
Agar tu saath hai tou sab nayab hi hoga.❜

Third Person's POV:

“Meri dulhan ko lene aaya hu..”

“Tou jaye aur la lein apni dulhan ko.” Mahoor chuckled nervously as she wasn't getting good vibes. She stepped back anxiously, “Yaha kya karegi aap ki dulhan?”

Altan stepped forward, “Philippines jaa rahi hai, usi ko rokne aaya hu.”

Her heart thudded rapidly in her chest as terror overtook Mahoor's face. She stepped back and her body crashed with the car's bonnet.

She looked at Seyran who was staring at Altan with the same horror and Zorawar was standing beside her with a poker face.

Mahoor clenched her fingers at her side, “Yeh kaisa mazak kar rahe hai aap?” She looked at Zorawar and her lips lifted up unwillingly, “Aap bhai..bhai ke liye aaye honge.”

Saying, Mahoor ran to Zorawar's side. She wrapped her arm around his bicep tautly.

Altan swiveled and looked into her direction. His face hardened seeing her clutching Zorawar's hand as if her life was dependant on it.

Mahoor refrained herself from informing Zorawar about Altan's proposal as she didn't want to spoil their friendship but now she realized how much of a huge mistake she committed.

Altan aka Haider never gave her a sense of fear or rush of anxiety in his presence but now the vibe she was getting from him wasn't virtuous.

She was panicking from inside as she knew that he had feelings for her and if he said that he's here to take his bride, it could be her or it really was her because he did say that his bride was leaving for the Philippines and it couldn't be Seyran.

So who was left?

Mahoor.

If her assumptions were real, even if heaven crashes with hell, she'd never go with him.

Zorawar unclasped his arm from her deadly grip and Mahoor's face dulled.

He held her arm and ambled to where Altan was standing, a few inches away.

“Bh..bhai yeh kya kar rahe hai aap?” Mahoor stuttered, not knowing what had gotten in Zorawar.

She looked back at Seyran and she immediately dashed behind them.

Zorawar let go of Mahoor and pushed her towards Altan, “Le jau isey.”

Horror contorted Mahoor's features as she whispered in shock, “Bhai..”

Altan smirked and grasped Mahoor's wrist in his, “Khushi se.”

Mahoor glanced at Altan's hold on hers and then back at him.

She gritted her teeth and wiggled in his grip, “Chodein mera haath.”

Altan didn't let go of her hand which fumed Seyran. She stepped forward and tried to unclasp Mahoor's hand from his deathly grip.

“Chodo meri behen ko! Samajh nahi aa raha kya aapko?”

Altan rolled his eyes, “Chodne ke liye nahi pakda tha tumhari behen ka haath.”

Seyran peered at Zorawar and let go of her futile attempts of freeing Mahoor's hand from his clasp.

She snarled at Zorawar, “Bhai, yeh aapki behen ko le jane ka keh raha hai, aap Mahoor ko isey de rahe ho jaise woh koi cheez hai! Ho kya gaya hai aapko? Woh aadmi zabardasti kar raha hai uske saath, chup kyu khade ho?” she shook Zorawar, “Kuch karo.”