13. 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗸𝗲𝗴𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗶..

Muskurate hue chehre,
Chhupaye hain raaz gehre.
Yahan toh har Chehra hai jhoota!

Third Person's Pov:

The heavy cream curtains dangled softly in the air as the chilly wind swiveled through those big French steel door balconies and stroked the woman's body causing her to shudder and sink more into the warmth of the blanket.

The wind chime tinkled and the lady shifted in the bed. As the strokes of the cool breeze caressed her face, her eyelids slowly opened and she blinked.

She sat up and at an instance, she groaned in pain by holding her sore nape.

The woman looked around the room and lines of bewilderment puckered on her forehead as her surroundings weren't familiar and everything was blurred.

Her eyes widened as everything came dashing upon her as the events of the last night flashed before her eyes.

“Seyran.” She whispered under her breath and Mahoor shot up from the bed.

Mahoor ran across the massive room calling her sister's name, even though she couldn't see anything as she wasn't wearing her spectacles.

She went back to the bed and tapped on the space hysterically, trying to get a hold of those thin rimmed glasses.

Tears of helplessness gathered in her eyes, only if she could see then she wouldn't have been wasting her time in search for those eye frames.

She moved to the nightstand; squinting her eyes, she knocked her hands on the rough base, trying to get a grasp of the spectacles but her efforts went down the hill.

Her face crumpled and one by one the drop of water fell from her eyes on the wooden piece.

Standing straight, Mahoor pulled her hair and screamed in frustration.

Everything around her was completely blurry. If she needs to get out of the room, she'd need her vision back to not to stumble upon anything or specifically a person to search for her sister.

Mahoor wiped her tears hastily, “Jo hoga dekha jayega,” She looked up at the ceiling and her lips quivered, “Aye, Malik mere! Sab tere bh..bharose.”

She moved away from the bed and focusing around the things near her, she cautiously took steps to get to the bedroom's door.

She didn't have to wander around much as she could see a dark mahogany wooden piece which looked like the entrance of the bedroom.

Mahoor came near the door and saw a knob on it, she thanked her Lord a number of times and prayed for the door to be unlocked or else she wouldn't be able to get out.

She tried her luck again and turned the lever handle of the mahogany door, which unbolted smoothly in one click.

Her eyes sparkled with gratitude, “Alhamdulillah.”

Opening the door fully, Mahoor got out and her steps ceased. She stood in a long, vacant corridor and they had several doors which were a gateway to many rooms.

She narrowed her eyes and saw two staircases in different directions, leading down.

Mahoor dashed towards the staircase but she collided with someone.

The person tried to hold her but she immediately balanced herself and sprinted to get her sister.

All the shoving lessons which she unknowingly learnt while traveling through the local trains of Mumbai were now coming in handy.