14. 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮 𝗔𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗺..

Aye zindagi, apne zulm dekh aur meri umar dekh.

Third Person's POV:

Altan sat on the floor near Mahoor's feet who was still unconscious. Two hours, since she fell to the ground and the Tsunami of panic hit Altan with extreme power.

He picked her up and ran to the clinic built up outside of his mansion to treat his and his men's wounds.

The doctor Sarmad, thoroughly checked Mahoor's pulse and heartbeat and declared that she might have fainted because of the stress or utmost shock.

Seyran looked at her sister as she was sitting beside her on the bed.

She never saw Mahoor so weak and broken. When Mahoor's daddy died Seyran couldn't be there for her as she was in the other corner of the world with her mother but now she was glad that Mahoor wasn't alone in this turmoil.

Haath chodo uska.” A gruff voice pulled Seyran out of her thoughts.

Seyran's face scrunched in confusion, “Sorry?”

Altan's jaw ticked as he stressed his words out, "Maine. Kaha. Mahoor. Ka. Haath. Chodo."

Seyran looked at her palm which was holding Mahoor's hand softly as she was waiting for her to wake up.

She looked back at the brute, “Mahi, behen hai meri. Aur aap hote kaun hai mujhe kehne wale ki main uska haath na pakdu?”

Altan tilted his head and jibed sarcastically, “Tumhari behen ka hone wala shohar aur tumhara jija.”

“Zabardasti ka hone wala shauhar.” Seyran murmured under her breath quiet enough to shake Altan's senses.

Altan rose to his full height and his eyes hardened at the petite girl, who gulped seeing the angry look on his face.

He peered at Mahoor then glanced back at Seyran, “Woh goli tumhare sir mein hi jani chahiye thi, galti kar di tumhare sir mein nahi daal ke.”

Seyran's eyes widened in fear and sweat trailed down her back, remembering how close that bullet was to her.

A cunning smug brightened Altan's face as he enjoyed the fear lurking on Seyran's full form. “Tumhe main Mahoor ki wajah se bardasht kar raha hu, varna tum jitna chipakti rehti ho ussey woh sab dekh kar tou tumhe zameen mein 6 feet andar rehna chahiye.”

Seyran's lip sealed into a thin line and her eyes moistened. The man in front of her was deadly scary and if his aura wasn't enough to terrify her, his threats surely did.

How would she escape her sister from this monster's cage? How would Mahoor tolerate him when Seyran herself was petrified of this man that even her tongue betrayed her to even utter a letter of the alphabet.

Seyran's grasp tightened on Mahoor's hand which didn't go unnoticed by Altan and his smirk only widened in victory.

“Maine tumhe uska haath chod ne kaha tha.”

Seyran shook her head whilst keeping her head down, “Aap..aap jaye yaha se agar Mahoor uthi tou aapko yaha dekh kar aur gussa ho jaayegi..”

Altan raised his perfect one eyebrow, “Hone do, main usey dekhne ka mauka kyu gawau?” His eyes shifted to Mahoor,“Vaise bhi gusse mein aur bhi pyari lagti hai.”

Seyran gritted her teeth in pure annoyance. She thanked the Lord that she covered Mahoor's form with the quilt for who knows where and how his filthy eyes were raking her as?