16. 𝗙𝗮𝗿𝗾 𝗛𝗮𝗶.

Main tujhe chor doon?
Bhala main apni saansein kaise rok loon?
~Mehek Syed

Third Person's POV:

Apni behen Seyran ka janaza uthte dekhna, Philippines jane se pehle....

An eerie silence took place in the room as Altan's words thundered across the walls, snatching the woman's breath away.

He took a step closer to her and smug polished his face, “Befikari se jau, par ussey pehle apni behen ki qabr be phool daal ke jana.

Mahoor's whole being shattered hearing his threats. An ache rose in her chest, making her eyes glisten with water.

Seyran was the other half of her soul and she was the reason Mahoor was living.

Mahoor had no father and her mother who was alive played the role of the dead.

From sharing each and every detail of her day to crying about how unfair life is, Mahoor filled Seyran with every information of her days and so did Seyran.

They stood by each other through good to worst. They had their own quarrels which only pulled them closer.

And now Altan was trying to take away the only reason for her survival.

She'd be damned if she'd let him take away the only precious human to her.

Tchtchtchtch.. Altan clicked his tongue, seeing Mahoor's nose flare in anger.

Gussa aa raha hai? Phoolo ke saath saath, duaon ki bhi zarurat padegi tumhari behen ko tou Durood Shareef padh...

A harsh slap from Mahoor cut short Altan.

She gripped the collar of his kurta and the shawl slipped down from her frame.

Her fingers got imprinted on his milky white skin and he looked at her hand clutching his collar tightly.

The touch of her soft fingers on his clean shaven cheek, expedited his heartbeat, making him flustered at the fact that she willingly touched him again.

Altan touched his cheek with his free hand, the burn of her brutal strike was still lingering on the side of his face but he didn't care about it.

All he could fathom was how Mahoor willingly caressed his face with her fingers even when she couldn't tolerate his mere presence in her ambiance.

The veins on Mahoor's neck bulged, gritting her jaw, she hissed.“Meri behen ko thodi si bhi takleef pohchai ya phir usey kuch karne ka socha, tou aapki maiyyat ko kandha main khud dungi!

Altan smirked. His sea green eyes glittered with mirth. The threat which Mahoor delivered didn't even ounce a pinch of fear in him.

He was completely adrift from the current affairs happening around him as he was lost in his own la la land.

Altan bent a fragment to stoop down to Mahoor's level and his lips curled in a gorgeous smile which Mahoor probably witnessed for the first time.

Tum mujhe chuu ne ke bahane dhoond rahi ho?

Mahoor looked at him in horror as he turned his face and tapped his cheek, “Tou ek aur thappad lagau, meri khwahish puri kar do.

She harshly left his collar and panted hard.

Pagal aadmi! Apna check-up kara lein, kyu ke aapko doctor ki zarurat hai and you'll definitely proved out to be a psycho.”