Chapter 2

" oh please " an Burnett had his eyes closed in pleasure as he felt that lingering pleasure on his neck the other raven was giving him.

" such a bad ass you are Kim taehyung " the other male said his hands reaching taehyungs ass grooping it kneading it

" you would never know how long I wanted my hands on this bun " the male Said already an tent in his pants as he kept on kneading taehyungs ass.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the male who was just speaking and what the fuck is he doing ? Kneading his ass ?

" can you hurry up ? " taehyung said an Hint of hurry and irritation on his voice that was un noted by the other.

" oh , not so fast baby , let me feel you every inch " the male said his tongue on taehyungs neck sucking him.

Taehyung pushed the male out not letting him Mark his delicate skin.

" hop " the raven Said as he tried to lift taehyungs thigh but taehyung just grabbed this males collar and pulled him into an haste kiss.

The raventees eyes widen as he felt taehyung pushing his tongue inside his mouth sucking in hard.

" what the fuck " the male said.

" you shut the fuck up , you're no where near topping me " taehyung said as he put his arms under the raventees thigh lifting him putting him down and turned him around facing the table.

" what the fuck are you doing!? " the male asked.

" gonna teach you how to fuck damn it " taehyung said as he pulled the other males trousers and gave a nice spank on his ass made the raventee Moan a little

" shit you're moaning ? " taehyung asked disgusted as he pushed his Shaft directly into the males ass and started to pound him like a dough.

" now that's fuck " taehyung Said as he thrusted again and again the other male was a moaning mess. 

An layer of sweat formed on taehyungs forehead as he felt the knot on his stomach he closed his eyes as the pleasure go overboard his Hair wet and there comes it.

Pain

Taehyung felt his legs wobble at the pain on his Dick,  he pulled out immedeatly white straps of liquid comming out of his member and taehyung stumbled and held the table for support as the pain went high and high.

The raventee passed out right on the table at the way taehyung pounded him taehyung felt the whole room spin throbbing pain on his lower body.

This happened everytime,  whenever taehyung tried to top someone the pain when he cum was unbearable. He is an bottom in real , he goes top with females and this guy really goy into taehyungs nerves today.

Knowing he will undergo this pain when he put his Dick in someone remained a mystery for taehyung , he experienced this pain when he was 17 and had sex with his friend on an camp.

Taehyung literally passed out at the pain and the girl had to call the teachers and taehyungs parents strictly warned him.

No sex

But , taehyung being an typical 19 year old male can't stop his harmones can he ? He gave himself into and tried to top an girl again when he was 18 and the pain was unbearable but taehyunh didn't pass out this time and one time during the prom taehyung got really drunk and he had sex with this male.

For the first time , taehyung was below this male his Dick was burried in taehyungs ass taehyung had breathing heavily and the pleasure reeked to his head when he cummed without an ounce of pain in his Dick.