chapter 8

Boom , taehyung woke up , fully dressed , no pain in the body no scars nothing.

" what..? " taehyung asked as he looked around his room was perfectly fine , sheets dosent have a single crinkle very neat.

" is that a dream again ? " taehyung asked.

" it can't be , it was so real " taehyung was confused again,  maybe it was a dream.

" jungkook ? " taehyung called out and there was nothing.

" I summon you,  jeon jungkook " taehyung said.

" what is it my love " taehyung was started when he heard the sound,  be turned around and saw jungkook standing there. 

His pale face was glistening in the mild sunlight that was comming inside the room.

" you're here! " taehyung chirped happily as he sat on his knees facing jungkook.

" yes my love " jungkook said and taehyung felt his cheeks burning at the sensation. Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck unable to look jungkook.

" can you come here whenever I summon you? " taehyung asked jungkook just smirked at taehyung.

" any time , anywhere " taehyung blushed more.

" I have questions " taehyung fidgeting with his fingers as he looked at the demon.

" ask "

" why are you here and who are you? " taehyung asked and the demon was walking towards taehyung slow steps towards taehyung.

Jungkook leaned in towards taehyung his heart beat was maximum jungkooks handsome face was right above taehyungs his pointer finger below taehyungs chin.

" you're my jinx " jungkook said lowly and taehyung frowned his eye brows.

" jinx ? " he asked.

" yeah , you're mine " jungkook said and taehyungs eyes widen at it.

" I'm sorry what ?! " taehyung exclaimed

" yes , you're my jinx , like a mate to me " jungkook said his smirk growing more and more at taehyung.

" I----what !? Y-you ! Who are you ! " taehyung asked panic was felt in his blood.

" im your jinx baby " jungkook said his hands tracing taehyungs soft features.

" what are you? " jungkook looked into taehyungs eyes at it.

" thats the question I was waiting for " jungkook said.

" I am an demon , you summoned that day you went naked on your mirror,  I fell in love with you , im an asmodeous and I will take you with me,  no matter what , I want love , I want you " jungkook said and taehyungs eyes were enlarging at it.

Jungkooks eyes were hypnotizing his voice was liquid sex it went inside taehyungs eyes making him feel dizzy.

" you can't have me " taehyung said and jungkook raised his brows at it.

" give me tough love " jungkook said taehyungs stomach fliped at it.

" you're a demon " taehyung mumbled.

" yes "

" can you kiss me ? " taehyung said he can't hold the proximity. Jungkook was something,  he was an demon , demon of seduction and lust.

Jungkook leaned in his tongue immediately going into taehyungs mouth taehyung moaned into the kiss as jungkook kissed him like no one has ever done.

" will you be with me ? " taehyung asked pulling jungkooks dress making both of them falling on the bed.

" I will "

___________________________________________

" what are you talking about baby " a pale man as white as snow asked to the other blondie

" yes ! I saw a demon Mark on his neck !"jimin said as he ran infront of hid boyfriend who was very focused in cleaning the old vase.

" i didn't send any asmodeous out here " yoongi said and looked at an angry jimin

" I.saw.a.inverted.crosss.on.his.neck " jimin pressed his words.

" calm down baby no one is on the earth except jungkook who..." yoongi stopped wiping the vase and stared at the wall infornt of him.

" oh no " jimin whispered.

" there is no way right " jimin asked and yoongi didn't had any words at all.

" I'm not sure of it " yoongi said

" If it's jungkook , then jimin , hide your friend , hide him , jungkook is an beast , he is the king of this asmodeous clan , we have to hide him " yoongi Said and jimin totally understood what he was saying.

" what if it's jungkook , im so scared " jimin whispers.

" he will not be , I think so " yoongi wasn't sure of it. Jungkook didn't had a jinx for since the war and the curse , how come he might have jinxed an human now. It's impossible.

Jungkook jinxing an scroundel , sounds impossible.

__________________

" oh jungkook " taehyungs face was presses against the wall his body going up and down as jungkooks big cock was inside his ass making him seeing the 4th dimension.

Taehyungs drool was comming out of his mouth as jungkook thrusted inside taehyung.

" ah , ah " taehyungs moans  were continious as jungkook fucked him.

" oh yes , there is something about you " jungkook said Into taehyungs ears making taehyung Moan louder as he felt a knot on his stomach.

" faster " taehynng said and jungkook felt his blood getting hot as he thrusted into taehyungs ass in an animalistic speed.

" do you want to come with me " taehyung was unable to form words from his mouth.

" will you fuck me like this everyday ? " taehyung moaned reaching his high squirting on the wall.

Jungkook thrusted powerfully twice and shotted his semen into taehyung.

" I will , as much as you want " jungkook Said.

" then I will "

_____________________________

Boring ~