chapter 11

" what !? " jungkook asked in a amazed tone.

" yes , they are , look at those wings , isn't that evident " yoongi said as he slightly touched the wings of a female demon that was now laying dead.

Her eyes were open black blood from her nose and ears chain marks and staff marks all over her body.

" we couldn't save them " it was jin , he was in sorrow as he looked at the companion demons dead.

Jungkook sighed heavily as he looked around , he saw taehyung , his eyes very wide , pupils dark and enlarged his face looked like a white paper , pale.

His forehead was sweaty slight trembles on the body that was noted by jungkook

" taehyung ? " jungkook said softly taehyung kept on staring at the dead female.

" taehyung ? Are you alright? " jungkook asked as he walkes towards taehyung and shook his shoulders.

" tae--"

" mom " taehyung trembled out , jungkooks body froze at it.

" dad " taehyung let out another shaky tremble.

" what ? Darling? " jungkook asked as he touched taehyungs forehead it was chill , very chill.

" thats my parents " taehyung said a dob comming out of his mouth and his body started to shake immensely.

" MOM ! DAD ! " taehyung yelled as he stumbled and ran towards his parents and he knelt down not caring about the bruise the rough ground made on his legs.

" what is this !? Mom !? Wake up ! Mom , dad !! " taehyung was yelling and keep on shaking his parents.

Jungkook was very confused at this point , he doesn't know what is happening.

" tae " jungkook tried to touch taehyungs shoulder but taehyung shrugged it off trying to hug his parents.

" I don't belive This ! I don't belive this ! " taehyung said and jungkook pulled taehyung into a hug.

" they said they were going on a business trip " taehyung said sobbing on jungkooks chest.

Jungkooks heart clenched as he heard taehyungs cries " don't cry my love " jungkook said.

" don't cry " jungkook said but taehyung was uncontrollably sobbing jungkook felt tears forming on his eyes too.

" sleep " jungkook put on a spell and taehyung slowly went back to sleep his sobs Long gone.

" what in the heaven was that ? " jin asked. 

" I don't know either " namjoon replied.

" hyung , didn't you just said that , these are Lilith group of demons ? " namjoon asked to yoongi who was sitll processing what happened.

" the last two " yoongi said and lifted up his head at namjoon.

" what what is he ? " namjoon asked as he pointed at taehyung jungkook looked at namjoon then on taehyung.

" wha..t " yoongi whispered.

" no no no taehyung is not a demon " jungkook said " he is a human " jungkook said again.

" how long do you know him ? " yoongi asked and jungkook knew taehyung just for a month or so less than that , he dosent know anything about him.

" so we are having the last demon from the Lilith family ? Huh ? " yoongi said and jungkook still couldn't accept it.

Namjoon walked towards the dead demons crouched down and looked closely.

" taehyung Is a human ,  he is not a demon and that's what is my conclusion"
Jungkook held taehyung closely to his chest.