-14-

Megumi was sitting with Itadori by the field when Bunny showed up in rage. He kind of found Itadori wandering on his own, which was strange. But Itadori is only ever alone when he's coming from his girlfriend's dorm.

Megumi never got how a quiet girl like Yuko would be with a boisterous person like Itadori. But sometimes opposites do attract. After he found the boy Y/N had called him, which led to Megumi snatching his phone from his hand with the command: "don't answer."

"Why not?"

"Cause you're the cause."

"What? To what?"

Megumi had glared at him. "You don't get to talk."

Then they stopped at the benches and took their seat. The moment they did Bunny showed up.

"I cannot believe you you asshole!" She screams. Of course Megumi said nothing. She broke up with him didn't she? He wasn't in the mood for loud either. It bored him. "To sleep with her knowing we're together?! I knew you were a damn whore Megumi! You care about nobody but yourself!" She cries. Bunny wiped her tears, breaking into a sob. "How could you do this to me?"

Itadori was replaying one statement over and over as he witnessed everything unfold. Did Megumi actually sleep with Y/N? Is that what the effect is to the cause Itadori made for him? Itadori went back to yesterday when Megumi confessed.

"Yes, I like her." He whispered. Itadori stopped typing and looked at Megumi. He sat up, still processing what Megumi had just told him.

"Are you serious?" Itadori whisper shouts. Megumi just looked at him. Itadori sallowed and leaned down. "Do you want me to leave you two alone?"

Megumi whispered back. "If you do that I'll kill you."

But of course Itadori did so anyways. Megumi didn't respond to Bunny's outburst, which made her even all the more mad.

"Say something!"

And he did. "You're annoying. I don't like annoying people. You party too much, you're obsessive, you're selfish, you only care about your looks. The only reason we got talking in the first place was because you were my first sexual awakening and experience—which I'll give you your props for. However you're problematic. If I barely spoke to you prior to me tutoring you, which only lead to you sucking me off as some sort of twisted payment, what makes you think I'll ever go out of my way to "cheat" on you.

"Which then brings me to us being together. We were never together, I just never said anything about it, like I always do. But you didn't notice that since you're too busy trying to claim things that don't belong to you. The only reason I never said anything was because I thought to myself, "maybe I'll try it out", which obviously didn't work since you're always shouting in both my damn ears."

Itadori was left baffled and weirdly proud. Bunny was stunned since she's barely got a response from Megumi. Hearing him say this much was odd and now she hated it.

"And besides, I have no idea who you're referring to. Now leave me alone and find someone else to bother."

Bunny stood there for a moment in pure disbelief before she hurried off in tears. Silence brewed for a moment until Bunny was completely out of the clear. Itadori stood to his feet and rejoiced.

"Woo! That was awesome! However I do have a question. Did you and Y/N have sex?"

"What? No you fucking idiot."

"But something did happen. What happened?"

"Nothing, now buzz off my line." He mutters. Megumi sighed and tilted his head towards the sky.

"Oh look there's Nobara. And Y/N is right behind her." Megumi ignored the young man, thinking that Yuji was just saying so to get his attention. "She looks pissed off."

Y/N was indeed making her way towards the benches. She passed Nobara who slowed her pace upon seeing Y/N. She and Itadori watched as Y/N made her way towards the benches.

Itadori looked at Megumi who was still looking up, but his eyes are now closed. "Megumi." Itadori calls. Y/N reached and stormed her way in front of Megumi.

"You asshole." Y/N grits out. Megumi opened his eyes to see an agitated Y/N standing in front of him. His brows dipped and was shocked by her next actions.

Y/N cuffed his shirt, pulled him close to her and brought their lips together. Itadori's eyes widened, Nobara stopped in her tracks and Megumi was trying to not die where he sat.

His eyes fluttered closed and in the end he kissed her back. Megumi didn't know the reason behind Y/N's actions since she was clearly angry with him for kissing her. But she's kissing him now.

Megumi eased up more, not wanting it to stop. He likes her. He really likes her. Megumi melted into the kiss, his tongue swirling with hers, hers sliding over his. Y/N pulled back and shoved him. A thick string to saliva followed behind.

Megumi exhaled and licked his lips, finally feeling himself breathe.

Y/N shuffled back down to the grass and quickly walked off. She passed Nobara and felt herself heat up in embarrassment. She only did it to feel better after what happened in the bathroom.

When Y/N was out of sight Itadori went up to Megumi, joining the seat beside him. He touched his shoulder and shook him in uncontrolled amusement.

"What the fuck just happened?! What was that?!" Megumi blinked, his eyes drifting to his crotch. Itadori followed his gaze and saw the tent in Megumi's pants. Itadori covered his mouth to shield a scream.

Megumi got up, pulling at his pants to hide his problem. He jogged across the field, passing Nobara who was just reaching the benches. Megumi was red in the face and holding his hand over his mouth.

He's not going to let Y/N get away with what she just did without giving him an explanation. He wants to know the real reason she kissed him.

Um Charll anyways so