CHAPTER 3

Suno goes inside the practice room, where the members are having fun. He went to the chair where the other members put their things to put his bag and prepared himself so that he could join them.

The schedule of their practice for today is quite longer than usual; because of their comeback, they needed to practice all of their choreography, so it'll be exhausting.

Especially for Suno, who is not in good condition, he shouldn't be careless.

They've been practicing for about four hours now when a loud and angry voice resonates throughout the room.

"KIM SUNO! What are you even doing?" their choreographer shouted after Suno had again forgotten the next step of their chore.Everyone was startled by the sudden commotion.

"Can you even call yourself an idol or a professional after countless times you've been forgetting the steps?" she said after Suno turned to face her. Suno knew it was his fault that he had been scolded.

"I know that you have a weak body and that you've been under surgery because of your health, but that's not an excuse. We've been giving you the easiest steps for the past few years.Then now you're forgetting the choreography?" Seeing a lot of people in the room listening, Suno doesn't know what to feel. The way she delivers her words is a bit sarcastic, but he knows it's true that he had some of the easiest parts.

He didn't think that it would be this hurtful after hearing it personally. It's just that he is trying. That's why he's trying his best to concentrate and try to remember their steps. Even though he knows he can't control it, he knows he has forgotten a lot of things because of this disease.

"I'm sorry," Suno said in a sad tone, looking at his feet, not knowing what to say but sorry. In a situation where he knows that the only thing he could possibly say is sorry. That's right, it's not valid to feel bad about what she said. It's true, Suno,you don't have the right to feel this way.

"Okay, everyone, that's all for now. We will resume again later," their choreographer said after looking to Suno and then leaving their practice room.

A loud silence was heard inside their practice room.The atmosphere of the room is neither good nor pleasing. The heavy atmosphere of the room is quite suffocating, and it's affecting everyone,especially Suno, who is the center or reason for the commotion.

No one breaks the silence until the person walking right to Suno speaks to him, not so loudly like how their choreographer talks to Suno, but everyone can clearly hear it.

"Suno, can you please pull yourself together? This is not a simple matter. I hope that you want to perfect the performance for our comeback like us. We don't want to waste our time.' I don't want to waste my time! '. So pull yourself together and don't make this thing hard for us!" Heeseung hyung said to Suno while looking at him with a quite blank and serious face.

Suno, who can't completely look at his heeseung hyung directly, And this makes Heeseung utterly disappointed; he can't bear to stay in the room any longer, so he leaves. As he leaves, Jay, Sunghoon, and Nikki follow after him.

It broke Suno's heart after hearing those words from Heeseung. They think that he doesn't want this comeback to be successful, that he is just lazy, and that he doesn't want to cooperate with them. But he can't actually blame them for thinking that way because he knows he is the least of the members.

Suno, who hasn't recovered from the fight or from those words, is startled by the sudden presence of Jake Hyung and Jungwon.

" it's okay Suno," his Jake hyung said while patting his head a little. " Heeseung hyung has been a lot of stress and pressure lately because of the comeback.He doesn't mean to hurt you in any way. Okay? He just want the best for us and the fans. Right, Jungwonie? " Jake said asking Jungwon for agreement. 'this is why Heeseung hyung love him so much, a very warm person not like me..'

"Yup, So Hyung, cheer up! You and Heeseung Hyung will be fine as if nothing happened!" Jungwon replied, cheering him up.

He doesn't know when Suno and Heeseung got these distances. They were fine before, having good relationships and respecting and bonding with each other in a good way, but maybe something just went wrong or something happened that he doesn't know. It's just that their communication drifted off, and he doesn't know why. Suno tried to talk about it, but Heeseung brushed it off, saying that it's nothing. Then it's like Heeseung is distancing himself from Suno. So, Suno, who doesn't know anything, can't do anything about it. If that person doesn't want to talk about it, what can he do? That is why Suno let it go.

Suno just sighs and smiles at them gently.They still try to cheer him up.This is why he loves these people so much that he is willing to risk his life so he could watch them even for a little longer. He is willing to take it. for them to be happy. That's why he made up his mind to save this precious time with them, even if it hurt or looked unfair.

Living in the reality that Suno is the only person who lives in. He is the only one who knows his condition, living in a lie that he couldn't tell anyone. A heavy burden that he is the only one carrying. Suno still smiles. knowing he is the only one living in the reality that he creates.

"Yeah, I know, guys. Don't worry, I'm going to try my best!" Suno cheerfully said to them, hiding his thoughts from them. and that made the two happy and comfortable.

"Okay, let's take a break for a while!" Jungwon said, convincing Suno. But Suno shook his head at them, saying, "I'll stay for a while here.". So they let Suno off, and they went to the other room, where the others were probably resting.

Suno, on the other hand, wanted to brake down after all the people in the room went out. He has been holding his tears and his breath. Suno doesn't want to face them after what happened earlier; he doesn't think he deserves to face them now. So he practiced; he started dancing and practicing there; even though he forgot some steps, he tried to continue. He watches the video again and again and practices again and again until the members are back until they practice again. Until his tired.

' He kept dancing tirelessly in the
endless song he creates '

Hi guys! It's me, your author. thought I was going to drop the story? me too, Keke. but here I am back with another chapter. Sorry for the late update. But please be patient with me; I will try to make it up to you guys. Ily guys!!!
⚠️: Again, this is just a fantasy story; everything that's happening here is not real or connected to any
person mentioned in the story

words 1209