CHAPTER 4!!

APRIL FOOLS!!!

" thought I was gonna drop this story? na'ah, not a chance. As I said before this story is important to me and i treasure very much, so... I'm back with another chapter to cause another pain? hehe, just kidding. Enjoy!"

The day that Suno thought was endless has ended in silence. Everyone's breathing is the only thing that can be heard as tiredness fills the room.

Suno wanted to collapse as dizziness came over and over to him during the practice. Because of this, he didn't see that everyone was preparing to leave, so he hurriedly went to his things to get something and went to the bathroom.

Suno washes his face, thinking that maybe the dizziness would leave him alone. He took something from his pocket, which he got before going to the bathroom, and looked at it. The medicine in his hand got him thinking, recalling what the doctor said to him. remembering clearly to only take 2 tablets of this particular medicine a day; if some emergency occurs, take 1 but 'only for emergency'.Suno already took 3 tablets earlier this morning, so he is hesitant, but his dizziness is getting worse and worse every second has passed, so he has no choice but to quickly take 1 and swallow it, 'this is an emergency though?' He thought.

After taking his medicine, he once again looked at himself in the mirror, his face dripping wet, and said to himself, 'You did well, Sunoo; you made it for today.' Looking at his tired self, he smiled.

Suno was walking back to the practice room so they could go home early. Suno opened the door of the practice room, only to find it... empty.

His heart sank, seeing the practice room completely empty and full of silence. The only thing you can find inside this empty room are his things.

They, the members of their group-the people that he cherishes and loves-forgot about him and left the room without him, leaving him inside this empty room.

The feeling Suno was feeling in the current situation left him utterly speechless. Being the one that his members can't remember and be forgotten is quite painful.

'They said that people tend to forget about the things that don't matter or don't have value to them. And sadly, I'm one of those.' Suno smiled, holding his tears back as pain enveloped his heart. Realizing he doesn't matter to them. But Suno can't bring himself to be angry or hold a grudge against them because he realizes he is not one of those precious things that should be treasured.

The feeling that he had no choice but to let go. So he did, as always. He let it go.

Breathing carefully, Suno walked quietly inside the room as sadness filled his eyes. He went to pick up his things so that he could head down to the lounge area, where the members probably are.

Suno walks down the hall timidly. As he was feeling the sensation, he was drowning in his emotions. The feeling of betrayal still left him speechless. He couldn't contain his feelings. At the moment, Suno doesn't know what to do or what to feel; he doesn't know if he should feel angry about this. He wasn't even sure if his presence was needed or wanted in the lounge at the moment, but he just wanted to go home and lay down in bed after what happened.

The lift stopped, which caught Suno's attention, bringing him back to reality. He arrives at the ground floor, where the lounge area is. So, Suno carefully walks, looking at the area. and he was right; he saw the other members with their manager in there. They're waiting for something; they'll probably wait for their van to arrive.

Suno eventually went behind the members, but still none of them felt his sudden presence. Suno didn't want to interfere with the peacefulness that the members were having after a long day. So he kept quiet, even though they forgot about him and were ready to leave without him. Then maybe Suno was also so exhausted that he didn't want to deal with his feelings anymore.

Eventually, their van arrived. Everyone is standing up, getting ready to ride. This time, the van they're going to ride is much bigger than the one they rode earlier, so all the members fit perfectly inside the van.

Suno, who is the last to go inside the van, has no choice but to sit nearest to the person who doesn't want to be with him at the moment. But thankfully, he thinks that that person clearly doesn't think much about his presence, and with an empty seat between the two of them, he feels a little comfortable.

As always, he just let himself be eaten by the silence. He's the only one who's not participating in the conversation, while the others are freely expressing themselves about how exhausted and happy they are that they're going to their dorm to rest. Well, what could he say? After what happened earlier in their practice room, is he even allowed to get tired or to even participate in their conversation?

Suno doesn't even know that his body is so tired that numbness comes over him, so he lets himself take a little nap and be consumed by his tiredness while going to their dorm...

The feeling was as if he were on the water, floating in an endless darkness, and little by little, it consumed him and drowned him. Suno is struggling. He was chocking to the point where he felt that air didn't exist in that place. It's pulling him under the darkness, and he was scared. He is scared!

Suno wakes up. His body is busking with cold sweat, taking him back to reality, but his body is still there; he still remembers the feeling that the trembling didn't stop. Remember what sensation he was feeling? The feeling of choking is still there.

But Suno pulled himself together, as this is not the first time he has encountered it.

This is why Suno finds himself sleeping less and why resting is something foreign to him right now, because even sleeping has become tiring and scary. He doesn't know if it's because of his disease or the side effects of his medications. He must be crazy, getting scared of something that might cause him to not wake up anymore and might be the cause of his death. Scary, right?

The sun has already set and they just arrived at their dorm building.All of them entered the building heading to the lift so that they could go to their dorm floor, and as they arrived at their dorm, one by one of them disappeared as everyone went to their designated room, finding themselves a place to rest. But for Suno, it's just another restless night.

Suno entered his room. thinking what he would look like again this night as his dreams and unremembered memories hunted him.

' The long, tiring day hasn't yet to end because Suno now has to endure the long night of darkness. '

" Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed my surprise! Again, I want to say sorry about my updates. I really tried to update according to the schedule I've mentioned before, but here we are. So the story will continue, and I hope you guys will still wait for my updates. Thank you!"

words 1248