06

"You lost your itinerary?" Kayano asked, looking at the raven-haired girl.

"Yeah...." Kanzaki mumbled, expression dropping.

"Hey, it's fine! I remember everything on there. Um, first we were gonna go to the castle and buy sweets, and then...." you trailed off, racking your mind to remember what was on the itinerary.

"You don't remember, do you?" Karma asked.

"Don't worry! As long as you have one of my hand-crafted guidebooks, you won't need an itinerary!" Korosensei exclaimed as he grinned widely.

"The reason why we made an itinerary was so we didn't have to lug those around," Sugino crossed his arms.

"Well, I'm gonna treasure mine forever. What if we never see Korosensei again?" you defended, holding up your guidebook.

"I brought mine too," Nagisa added.

"Okay, fine, you guys win," Sugino sighed.

❀*ೃ༄

"....Is it too late to transfer classes right now?" you commented, looking at the shoddy inn building rented for E-Class next to the 5 star hotel for classes D and above.

"No way, you'd leave your one and only Korosensei for D-Class?" Karma replied sarcastically.

"I could just get kicked out again," you added.

"Alright, well now that we've dropped our stuff off, we can go explore!" Korosensei declared enthusiastically.

Once Korosensei slithered out of earshot, Kanzaki began discussing ways to assassinate your teacher. "Hm...what if we buy some warabimochi and poison it?"

"What?! Don't waste perfectly good food!" Kayano gaped.

"Yeah, if only we could find a poison that works on him," Nagisa sighed.

"Why don't we just melt some BB pellets and put it in his food?" you wondered. "It'll probably make my microwave implode though."

"I put a fork in the microwave once," Karma replied.

"At this point, how are you even alive?" Nagisa muttered.

"So, we're going to the castle first? We can set up snipers along the way," Kayano observed.

"L/N, you have good aim, right? Can you be in charge of the long distance shots?" Nagisa asked.

"I don't know if you should let me be in charge of anything, but sure," you replied, digging through your bag for the anti-Korosensei weaponry you brought.

Karma bursted out laughing. "Did you really bring your gun? And your rifle too? You're gonna get arrested or something."

"It's okay, Karasuma will bail me out. Hopefully."

"Hm, this part of Gion is pretty deserted, isn't it?" Kayano commented, noticing the lack of people in the alley.

"Seems like a good place to get kidnapped," you added.

"You're gonna jinx it, L/N," Nagisa sighed.

"It's fine. I've been wanting to go to this place for a long time, and it's the perfect place for an assassination," Kanzaki smiled warmly.

Kanzaki's smile dissipated as a few muscular high schoolers suddenly obstructed the path. "Perfect is right," one of them smirked, "For a kidnapping, that is."

"I told you," you nudged Nagisa as more high schoolers surrounded behind you.

"Not the time, L/N."

"Are you holding a giant sausage?" you asked the main gangster who was holding a flimsy-like cloth stick filled with sand.