09

The sun was beginning to set. You sat on the vinyl seat of the bus stop, headphones on your ears as you listened to music. The bus hardly arrived on time.

Someone grabbed the headphones from your hair. "Hey-" you exclaimed, looking to see who the perpetuator was. Of course, it was Karma.

"Oh, it's just you," you sighed, looking towards the red-headed boy. "What do you want?"

"Nothing," Karma sat down, slouching in the seat beside you. "You looked pretty lonely," the boy grinned.

"I'm waiting for someone."

"Oh? Who?"

"My friend," you replied, straightening your school uniform.

"You have friends?" Karma asked in mock surprise.

"Shut up. He should be here soon."

A few minutes passed by, and the silence between you and Karma grew. You tapped your feet on the concrete, unsure of what to do.

"Did you friend forget about you?" the red-head rolled his eyes before noticing a flash of strawberry-blond hair behind him. Karma turned around, looking at the boy who had arrived.

"Y/N," Gakushuu stated. "Sorry for the wait."

"I should have guessed," Karma narrowed his eyes. "I almost forgot you were friends with Asano."

"You're not friends with...this guy, right, Y/N?" Gakushuu glowered. 

"Did you know I saw an expired strawberry today and it reminded me of you?"

"I'm not in the mood for your petty insults, Akabane."

You sighed. It was a bad idea to let them encounter each other. Then again, it was also pretty entertaining.

"What does Y/N want with you?" the student council president narrowed his eyes.

"I don't know. Do I look like Akinator to you?"

You sighed. "Come on, guys, just hug it out. It's not gay if you have socks on."

"Is that so?" Gakushuu raised an eyebrow.

"No, don't listen to her."

You watched the two banter for a few minutes before your stomach growled.

"Did you hear that?"

"The bullshit coming out of your mouth? If so-" Karma was cut off by Gakushuu.

"Be quiet. Y/N, are you hungry? I recently got pastries delivered from Ital-"

"Oh, please. Your sugar daddy probably bought it for you," Karma rolled his eyes.

"At least I have a dad at home."

"Okay, I think we should go," you interrupted before Karma could beat Gakushuu up. You gripped onto Karma's arm tightly and dragged him towards the bus. "Bye, Shuu."

Karma yanked his wrist out of your grasp and entered through the sliding bus doors. "Don't drag me like that again."

"What, are you mad?"

"I'm not," Karma rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. "But the next time I see Asano, I'm punching his lights out."

"Have fun."

❀*ೃ༄

"We're getting a new P.E. teacher?" Isogai asked. "Why?"

"The Ministry of Defense believed that he would be a better fit in educating your class," Karasuma stated, gesturing towards the man beside him.