12

"As you all know, the final exams are coming up soon. So we need to put extra effort into studying!" Korosensei exclaimed, green stripes appearing across his round face.

"Are you aiming for us to get top fifty again?" Nagisa raised his hand, which Korosensei shook his head to.

"No, instead I want to focus on your individual goals. Thus, I've put together an extensive group project that's different for each group!" Korosensei boasted, placing two tentacles on his hips.

Your teacher pulled out a poster with the groups written on it, where you were, in fact, grouped with Karma and Rio. Korosensei exclaimed the project to you. The three of you were talented in mathematics and English, so your project consisted of material about science and history.

"Y/N, Karma!" Rio exclaimed, tackling you from behind. "Can we meet up after school today? I wanna get this project done fast."

"Huh? Why not tomorrow?" you raised an eyebrow, turning to face the blonde haired girl.

Korosensei appeared at Mach 20 speed, interrupting the conversation. "Yes! I believe meeting after school today would be perfect!" he grinned widely, wiping beads of sweat from his face.

"What are you two being so secretive about?" Karma narrowed his eyes at the octopus and your friend, leaning back against his chair.

"Nothing, nothing! The sooner you start, the better!" Korosensei waved his tentacles around, dismissing the possibility of him and Rio plotting something.

"Yep! Karma, we're going to your house," Rio crossed her arms proudly.

"What- why?"

"I heard you got big bucks," Rio averted her gaze. "How many square kilometers is your house?"

"Do you think he has a private limousine?" you whispered to Rio, which made her nod her head.

"Buy me a strawberry milk and I'll think about it. No, two cartons. Actually, three," the red-headed boy stuck his tongue out before focusing on his video game console.

You and Rio grudgingly walked to the vending machines; Korosensei deciding not to follow pursuit. "Ugh...that brat! Isn't he rich enough to buy his own drinks?" the blonde groaned, fishing through her pocket for money.

"He is. He's just exploiting us," you replied, which Rio giggled to in return.

The blonde girl groaned yet again, slumping over the vending machine. "I'm 500 yen short. Do you have any spare change?"

You checked the pocket of your blazer, a cold metallic feeling grazing your finger. You took it out, noticing a 100 yen coin. "Not enough."

"Well, guess Mr. Sadist's gonna have to settle for two cartons."

❀*ೃ༄

You and Rio had arrived at the entrance of Karma's house. A gaping wide fence surrounded the enormous mansion, a dim light shining through the gauzy windows.

"Whoa. So he's rich rich," Rio gaped at the size of the mansion before turning to you with sparkling eyes. "Will you remember me when you two get married?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Karma asked, seeming to appear behind the two of you.

"Augh!" Rio shrieked, jumping into the air. "Where did you come from?!"

Karma raised an eyebrow to her evasive response, opening the metallic gates guarding the entrance to his house. The three of you walked through the extensive double doors, the floor of his house radiating a pearly sheen.