Chapter 1: The U.A. Entrance Exam!

I woke up in the orphanage and put my brackets on before getting dressed. I bought the rest of them since the first one was from my best friend. Today was the day I get to do the U.A. Entrance Exam and I have a good feeling that I'm gonna pass. Dogday is always talking about staying positive and it ain't all that bad. I really miss them, the Smiling Critters and those fakes at the store isn't gonna replace them either. Anyway, I put on a black jacket and some shoes.

I looked at my nightstand and saw the picture I took with all of the Smiling Critters. I was in the middle with Catnap and the others surrounded us.

Y/n: Wish me luck guys!

~timeskip~

I finally made it to U.A. and saw a Jiro listening to music on her phone. Jiro is a friend that I made when I first went into elementary school.

Jiro: *noticed Y/n* What took you so long?

Y/n: Chill out, at least I'm not late. When did you get here anyway?

Jiro: About 30 minutes ago.

Y/n: 30 minutes ago? You know you could've just gone ahead of me.

Jiro: I just wanted to make sure you came here just in time. *smirks* You do have a tendency being late on an important day.

Y/n: Do not! C'mon before we're late.

I walked past Jiro and started heading twords the building.

Jiro: Y/n, wait.

I stopped and turned back around.

Y/n: What's up?

Jiro: When we finish the exam... And if we both get into U.A. there's something I want to tell you.

Y/n: Why can't you just tell me now?

Jiro: No! I-I will only tell you if we both pass.

Y/n: Alright. I can wait till then. Now come on. Let's go!

I ran into the building and I can hear Jiro running after me. When everyone else got here we had to take a written test and when we were done we were taken to different places. We were given a presentation by the pro hero Present Mic before leaving and he told us that we had to take out faux villains with different points. There was even one with zero points and it was in every other area, but I ended up getting separated from Jiro.

Present Mic: Okay, start!

I looked up and saw him on top of a tower.

Present Mic: What's wrong? There's no countdown in a real fight! Run, run! The die has been cast, you know!

I looked back infront of me and everyone else was already running into the battle center.

Y/n: Uh oh! I better get going!

I ran into the city and I was deep into it. I turned a corner and was already met with a big group of 2-point faux villains.

Y/n: Heh! This'll be a piece of cake! Boppy Bearhug can take you tin cans out in one punch!

The heart Boppy Bearhug's bracelet started glowing red and I turned into her.