Chapter 5: An Elephant Always Remembers!

We all were watching in shock as the villains were coming closer.

Kirishima: What? Villains? No way... There's no way they could get into a hero school!

Yaoyorozu: Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: We have them, of course, but...

Todoroki: Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind.

Aizawa: Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with a radio wave type power is interfering. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your Quirk, too.

Kaminari: Yes, sir!

Midoriya: What about you sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is...

Aizawa: You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving them to you, Thirteen.

Aizawa then jumped down the stairs and I started following the others.

Midoriya: Wow... Mr. Aizawa's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?

Y/n: Yo, Midoriya! Stop geeking out and c'mon!

As we continued running for the exit and a purple mist with yellow eyes suddenly appeared infront of us.

Purple mist: I won't let you. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I play.

Thirteen was fixing to use her Quirk, but Bakugo and Kirishima jumped at the villain. They then attacked the villain and ended up surprising me. The attack caused a massive explosion and the two stood by each other.

Kirishima: Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?

Purple mist: Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are magnificent gold eggs.

Thirteen: No! Move away, you two!

Purple mist: My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!

The villain then surrounded us in a purple mist and I fell to the ground.

Y/n: Ow...

I stood up and looked around me seeing a bunch of rocks.

Yaoyorozu: It seems that we were warped here by that villain. It must be his Quirk.

Kaminari: What in the world is going on? Why are there villains here?

Jiro: Why don't you ask them.

Some villains suddenly came outta nowhere and surrounded us.

Y/n: You gotta be kidding me...

Yaoyorozu: One thing is for sure. We have to fight them and defeat them if we want to live.

I was looking around at the villains that surrounded us and I was thinking about which of the smiling critters I should turn into.