Side Chapter 1: Catnap has Kittens!

I'm back at the factory and I was surprised that principal Nezu let me come here, plus he set me up with online courses. I already met up with Catnap and he managed to get taller somehow.

I was actually walking with him back to the Playcare because he said that he had kittens to show me

I was actually walking with him back to the Playcare because he said that he had kittens to show me. We got in and Catnap was holding a fish in his mouth, so I looked over to the fence thing and saw nothing.

Y/n: Uh... Where are the kitties?

Catnap: What do you mean? They're rig--

He interrupted himself by gasping at the sight I just saw.

Catnap: My kittens! What... What happened to my kittens?!

I looked to the left and some monitors that showed camera feeds from around the Playcare.

Y/n: *looking through monitors* C'mon little kittens, where are you?

I then saw Bobby Bearhug running with a kitten in Home Sweet Home.

Y/n: Gotcha! They're in Home Sweet Home Catnap!

Catnap zoomed next to me and looked at the monitors too.

Catnap: And they're with the smiling critters? What do they think they're doing?

Y/n mind: Uh oh... This is gonna be a bumpy ride...

Catnap: Mark my words, Critters. You may have been my friends once but not anymore! It's time for Daddy to get his kittens back. Come with me Y/n, I could use your help.

Y/n: Sure! I'm always down to help you out.

~timeskip~

I was in the playroom and I looked around not seeing them anywhere.

Y/n: Hmm, if I was Hoppy where would I stash a kitten?

I then heard Hoppy giggling and I followed it to a room with a ball pit.

Hoppy: I can't believe your dad before. This place was made for kids like you!

Y/n: I think he has his reasons Hoppy. Sorry kiddo, but playtimes over.

My Catnap bracelet started glowing purple and I turned into Catnap.

I then cut a hole in the ball pit and all them came out bringing both of them outside

I then cut a hole in the ball pit and all them came out bringing both of them outside. Hoppy ended up sliding down to my feet and I looked down at her.

Hoppy: Oh... Hey, Y/n! You, uh, you wanna play?

Y/n: No, not really.

I grabbed her with my tail and started squeezing, but then I heard something from behind her.

Y/n: Huh? What was that?

I looked over to another part of the play place and saw one of the kitties going into a translucent tube.

Y/n: Hold on Magenta!

I started following the kitten and it kept crawling away from me.

Y/n: C'mon Magenta! Don't ya wanna play with your uncle Y/n?

I caught up and saw her going for the big one.

Y/n: Hold on Magenta! I don't like the look of that slide.

Magenta ignored me and started sliding down, so I got on and started sliding down too.

Y/n: Whoa! Did they actually make this place fun?

I looked down and saw that Hoppy was at the end of the slide holding Magenta, but I was coming in fast.

Y/n: Incoming!

Hoppy: Uh oh!

I rammed into her and I ended up hitting the wall. I shook off my dizziness and looked back seeing Hoppy hold her neck.

Hoppy: My neck!

Y/n: Sorry about that! I'm gonna see if something's wrong with it later. But first, it's time for a nap, Magenta.

I grabbed Magenta and sprayed her with some of my red gas making her go to sleep.

~timeskip~

I walked back to where Catnap said to meet up and we already have two kittens down.

Catnap: There. Now don't move a muscle young lady.

Hoppy then came back and Catnap looked like he was fixing to kill her.

Hoppy: Uh, hey guys... Is it, uh, too late to offer you an apology?

Y/n: We don't have time for that, Hoppy. One of my best friends kittens is still missing and we gotta find them! By the way Hoppy, if anything happens to them you're gonna be their lunch. Got it?

Hoppy: Yes...

I was following Catnap and we went to the old school.

Catnap: Stupid smiling critters--

He bumped into the door and rammed into it opening the door. I followed him in and found one of the kitties sitting on a bean bag.

Catnap: Lavender!

Y/n: Heya, Lavender! So you were hiding in here? You really had me and your Dad worried.

I picked her up and she started nuzzling me.

Y/n: Heh! I'm not your Dad but this feels nice too.

Suddenly the TV turned on and it showed a tape of the episode that showed Catnap.

Catnap: Where did you find this tape? This is our show.

Y/n: Yeah! The good old days and you guys look so happy! Man, I don't know what happened to you guys, but you should trust them more. Maybe they took your kittens because you never told them about it? We are one big family though, so I guess I don't blame you for forgetting.

Catnap: What the-?!

We looked at the TV and saw Lavender trying to get inside of it or something.

Y/n: Uh oh! Don't do that, Lavender!

Catnap jumped twords her and she walked off, but Catnap ended up getting electricity. I saw Lavender walking off and the TV started glitching.

Y/n: That doesn't look good...

Suddenly a eyeless Huggy Wuggy came out of the TV and I quickly jumped out of the way while grabbing Lavender with my tail.

Y/n: Whoa! I didn't know he could do that!

It raored at me and I started running away from it.