Chapter 3: Time for Sleep!

It was the next day of school and the curriculum is like a normal school one first.

Present Mic: Which of these English sentences is wrong?

Y/n mind: So, boring...

Present Mic: Everybody, head up! Let's get this party started!

Lunch is in the main cafeteria and we can buy gourmet food for a good price. I was sitting with Jiro and digging into my food.

Y/n: Guess Dogday was right. Life is a beautiful thing!

Jiro: I guess your reaction is reasonable since you have to live with the orphanage's food.

After lunch is the fun part of the school day and that's because it's time for Hero Basic Training.

All Might: I am... coming through the door like a normal person!

Everyone: All Might!

Red hair guy: Wow, he really is a teacher!

Green haired girl: That's a costume from his Silver Age, isn't it?

Tail guy: It's style is so different, it's giving me goosebumps.

All Might: I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll make the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today.

He helped out a block that said battle in red text while doing a dramatic pose.

All Might: Combat training! And to go with that are these!

The wall he pointed to opened up and racks with numbered boxes came out of it.

All Might: Costumes made based on your Quirk registration and requests you sent in before school started. After you change, gather in Ground Beta!

Everyone: Yes, sir!

~timeskip~

We walked out of the tunnel in our hero costumes and into one of the fake cities from the entrance exam.

Y/n: I like your hero costume, Jiro, it really suits you.

Jiro: R-Really, thanks. I like yours too. But *looks at Y/n from head to toe* They just seem like normal clothes, you didn't modify them?

Y/n: Nope, I don't think I need to think about that since I turn into a smiling critter every time I fight.

All Might: Now, it's time for combat training!

Glasses: Sir! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?

All Might: No, we're going to move ahead two steps! Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals. In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class you'll be split into villain and hero teams and fight 2 on 2.