Chapter 6: Plus Ultra!

All Might: I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened. *grits teeth* It's fine now! I am here!

I was still on the ground and looking up at All Might feeling relieved to see him here. I watched him one minute and the next he was down here holding Aizawa while some of the villains fell down.

All Might: Sorry, Aizawa.

He then turned to us and he grabbed us while hitting the hands villain causing the hand on his face to fall off. We were now a couple feet away and All Might was still holding us.

Mineta: Huh? Huh?! What?

All Might: Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa and Young Y/n to you. Aizawa's unconscious. Hurry!

Mineta: Y-Yes, sir!

Tsu: Come on, Y/n, I'll help you.

Y/n: *grunts in pain* T-Thanks, Tsu.

Midoriya: All Might...

All Might let us go and Tsu helped me up while putting my arm over her shoulder so I could walk.

Midoriya: *turns to All Might* All Might, you can't. That brain villain took One fo-- He took a punch that didn't break my arm, Blue he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be--

All Might: Young Midoriya! It's fine!

We then started heading twords the entrance and left All Might to fight the villains.

~timeskip~

We were still walking to the entrance and we just saw a massive looking dust explosion.

Mineta: How did he make a suplex look like an explosion?! All Might's on a whole different level!

Tsu: Even though he's a rookie teacher who can't teach without looking at his notes.

Mineta: Get 'em! Aim for the balls!

Tsu: Were we overthinking it? He's amazing.

Y/n: I really wish you didn't say that... because none of that looks good...

We all look closer as the dust cleared and saw Nomu griping onto All Might's stomach. The Nomu then started dragging All Might down and he was trying to get out of Nomu's grip, but we couldn't do anything about it.

Midoriya: Y/n.

Y/n: What's up?

Midoriya: I'm sorry but do you think you can walk without Asui's help.

Y/n: S-Sure, why are you asking me that?

Midoriya: Asui.

Tsu: What is it, Midoriya?

Midoriya: Trade places with me carrying Mr. Aizawa.

Tsu: Kero? Okay... But why?

I took my arm off Tsu's shoulder and held my side while she traded places with Midoriya. Midoriya then took off twords All Might and left us shocked.

Y/n: Midoriya, wait! You guys keep going.

I ran after Midoriya and I was trying to ignore the pain I'm in.

Y/n: That energy needs to come back real quick!

Midoriya: All Might!

He was close enough to All Might and was reaching out for him, but the warp gate villain appears infront of him.

Warp gate villain: How foolish!

Y/n: Midoriya!

The warp gate villain opened a portal and got ready to send him away, but Bakugo came out of nowhere and blasted him.