『36』

"God, I fucking knew it!" I scream and kick the metal door.

"Hyejin!" Shane calls.

I slam my foot against it again, ignoring the pain in my ankle. I turn around and point at Jenner.

"You stupid, son of a bitch!" I call out, running down the ramp.

Daryl continues hitting the door with an axe. Once to the rest of the group, I slam the bottle of wine against a computer.

"Hyejin, no!" Glenn cries out.

I slash the jagged glass toward Jenner's face. Just before it makes contact, Rick picks me up on his shoulder. 

"Open the goddamn door!" I demand Jenner. "Or I'll bust it down using your skull!"

"That door is made to withstand a rocket launcher," Jenner says, calm.

"Yeah? Well, your head ain't!" Daryl shouts.

"Shit!" Rick curses.

Shane, T-Dog, and Glenn all grab Daryl as he swings the axe at Jenner, cutting him off as well.

"Can you two just sit down and let us talk!" Rick pleads, setting me on one of the tables.

"You do want this, Rick," Jenner continues. "Last night.. you said it. You knew it was only a matter of time before everybody you loved was dead."

I stand up on the table and throw the broken glass to Jenner's feet. "Bitch."

I hop off the table and run my fingers through my hair. Shane follows me as Carol starts begging for her and Sophia's lives.

"Hyejin," Shane calls.

The arguments with Lori.

The fact we were trapped in a bomb.

"No!" I snap, pointing my finger in his chest. "I said this shit was the wrong call. I said i. You didn't listen to me. You didn't trust me!"

"I had to listen to Rick-"

"You're all fucking liars!" I hiss. "Rick thinks were all dead and you.."

Shane frowns, though I don't air out he and Lori's secret here.

"I trusted you and you didn't trust me. You never do! It's like I'm a teenager again!" I cry out. "And now what? We're just gonna die?"

Shane grips my shoulder. He inhales deeply. "No. No, we're not."

He pats my arm and walks away. When he returns, he has his shotgun.

"Shane, no!" Rick calls.

"Stay outta my way!" Shane screams, pushing past the crowd. 

He shoves the gun in Jenner's face- the tip indenting in the doctor's cheek.

"Brother, this isn't the way to do this," Rick tries to negotiate.

I bend down to my bag and pull out the gun Rick tossed me back at camp.

"Shane, you listen to him," Lori urges.

"Fuck off, Lori," I snap.

"Now is not the time-"

Shane screams and cuts Lori off. The gun fires a few times and the computers around are his targets.

The others all duck in fear, but I step closer. Rick grabs the gun and the two men grapple over it. Rick finally elbows Shane in the side and knocks him to the floor. He draws the butt of the gun back, ready to hit Shane again.

"Are you done now?" Rick asks.

"You're about to be," I comment.

When Rick looks up, he comes eye to eye with my gun.