.~Thinking about you~.

Adam's pov

I couldn't get that stupid fucking face out my head, so I had to go and see it again. All I want to do is see his face then leave. I wasn't thinking straight when I thought about this because that is not what happened.

I promise you my body moved on it's fucking on. I didn't want to move so close to him that our hands were touching. Once I realised this though, I obviously fucking pulled away. I don't want to touch him at all.

But his hands felt so... soft. I thought they would've felt calloused or something like that. But no, they felt like fucking marshmallows. So obviously like the dick I am, because I have the best one in this hotel, I teased him about it!

"Hah, I knew you were fucking weak. Your hands are even soft like an innocent fucking baby"

His expression was priceless! Wait- never mind. There was no expression.

"Can you not be an asshole for once? It's getting annoying now"

I'm hurt. How dare he think that of me. Me? Annoying? Never. Even though I disagreed, I still obeyed. I don't know why, but I did.

"Thanks. Now do you mind telling me why you suddenly barged into my room?"

I didn't actually have a good excuse to tell him, so I just left. I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get to see his face, but obviously I don't care.

At least I don't think so..

Lucifer's Pov

The fuck was that. God he's so fucking annoying. I don't get how anyone would want to date or know that... thing

The reason why I was pacing in my room (Before I was rudely interrupted), was because of the way he reacted when I had pinned him down. I know it doesn't sound like anything serious, but it's new.

I've never seen him pull a face like that really. The one time he did was in Eden, when he first saw Lilith. But... she's not really around anymore.

Anyway, I'm gonna sneak into his room and spy on him because I can and I want to. So I teleported to his room and turned invisible.

"I know you're there fuck nut. I heard the sparkly noise that happens when you teleport"

Well that backfired. I was so excited to see what he was up to, WITHOUT being detected. Asshole. Could've let me have my fun. Well, I guess my fun is stalking him. Which is slightly weird.

"Fuck you. Let me have my fun."

"I don't think that will ever happen"

He slowly started to walk towards me, my default reaction being moving away from him. He could hurt me!

"Awh, you're such a pussy."

Unfortunately, my back hit something hard, the fucking wall. His whole demeanour changed when I hit the wall though...

Adam's Pov

I'm only doing this to piss him off and to get him out of my room, but for some reason he's being stupid and not using his powers to just teleport out of my room. This was starting to go further than I originally thought, but I went with it.

Before I knew it, I was almost pressing against him. The only thing separating us was- nothing. I could do anything I wanted to... I could kiss him, hurt him, fuck him, kill him- wait did I seriously just consider fucking him? I mean.... I wouldn't complain.

No, that's not what I'm doing. I am not doing this to fuck him.. Or am I.. NO! I'm not! I wanted to kiss him so bad. Right here, right now. But sadly I can't. So instead I do something else that I'm sure his kinky ass likes.

I brought my hands up to his neck and put a grip around his throat. I could kill him if I wanted to, but I won't. I can't. I just keep a small grip on him. Nothing that would hurt him. Hopefully.

I wouldn't be surprised if it hurt him though, he's so small and fragile... I slowly tightened my grip and he choked a tiny bit. It brought a smirk to my face. I rubbed his adams apple and I saw him turn red slightly which made me turn red and almost pull my hands away. But I didn't. I'm not a pussy like him.

So obviously I tightened it more, making him choke more. But for some reason, he seemed aroused. Like- The fuck? Your life is being threatened right now, and you're fucking horny?

Meh, I don't give a shit. As long as it brings me pleasure, I don't care.

"Y-you're a fucking asshole"

His voice sounded raspy so I loosened my grip a tiny bit. But not a lot.

"Of course I am, you're the one who's not fighting back"

I'm just stating facts okay? I'm not insulting him! As much as I would love too, I know he could beat my ass. So I'm not gonna go that far. Actually, why isn't he trying to beat my ass right now? Not that I want him too or anything.

Once I noticed his eyelids closing slowly, I let go instantly. Not realising how rough I was being. I then tried to teleport him to his own room, which clearly didn't work. So I sighed and decided to pick him up bridal style and walked out my door.

His room isn't too far from mine. But if anyone sees me carrying him like this I am going to go insane. As I continued to walk, I decided to admire the thing in my arms right now.

For some unknown reason I let out a little chuckle. Then I realised I did it and I shut the fuck up so fast.

I eventually reached his door and on the front of the door was a red apple with a snake wrapping around it. Charlie always did that to doors for another unknown reason. I quite liked Lucifer's design though. I guess it's cool. Not as cool as my cool ass yellow guitar with a random halo around the neck, how Charlie comes up with these, I don't know. But they're fucking cool.

I opened his door, and not to my surprise there were a bunch of ducks scattered around. His walls were a reddy-brown colour and he had a bunch of old shit.

I walked up to his bed and very fucking carefully placed him down, I am not waking the beast. I then put the covers over him. I wanted to kiss his forehead but then I was thinking.

"He could still be awake"

So I decided against it and walked back to my own room. Just before I left the door, I stopped.

"Sweet dreams, my king."