.~Crimson Rain~.

(what the rain looks like at the end of the chapter)

---

Nobody's pov

"Why the hell are you following me to my room, you creep"

Lucifer announced, although there were only two people where they were, being both himself and Adam. The real reason Adam was following Lucifer is because he wanted to see what his full room looked like, not just his bedroom part.

"I don't fucking know, for fun?"

Lucifer scoffed and rolled his eyes. Arriving at his bedroom, he told Adam not to touch anything that wasn't his, aka everything, which Adam replied with a 'I don't want to touch anything that you've touched with your little devil hands'.

He slowly unlocked the door, glancing at Adam, who had found solace in a chair. He was relaxed. Lucifer could tell he was. Even though he still had his mask on, his expression showed one of relaxation and appreciation for the soft comfortable chair.

"Get out my chair, I'll just make one appear for you but that's my special reading chair"

"You read?"

"How else do you think I'm this smart?"

"Common fucking sense. Duh."

Lucifer rolled his eyes again and a thought came to Adam's mischievous mind. A smirk crept upon his mask and he let out a low chuckle.

"If you keep rolling your eyes at me I'll fucking make you roll them one day~"

Lucifer was absolutely flabbergasted. He never thought Adam would've said something like that to him.

"Uh... what?"

"You heard me. And you out of all people should know I will keep that promise."

Truth is, they fucked a couple times in Eden before Lilith came into existance. They mainly teased each other after she came. After a while they just drifted apart. Then the whole Lucifer stealing both his wives came into play, which made Adam regret ever liking him in the first place, which then led to him planning ways to kill him. But instead, Lucifer fell from grace into the pit he created.

But then, after time, Adam began to look at some drawings Lucifer would make for him, he would find contentment in studying them. Remembering the moments he drew them in, remembering the look on Lucifer's face when he told him they looked awesome, remembering the way his stomach felt like they were doing backflips every time he saw him gracefully descend.

Adam was suddenly snapped out of his trance by falling to the ground with a thump.

"Hey! What the fuck was that for!"

"I was simply getting you off my chair, dick."

The way Lucifer was looking at him sent chills of excitement down Adam's back. He was standing up straight but his gaze was fixated on Adam, he had a cold yet loving gaze. Then all of a sudden, another chair appeared behind Adam and he was seated onto it.

"Now please, tell me why you came to my room and decided to actually, sort of, be nice to me."

"Same answer as before, short stack, for fun."

"I don't believe you

Adam stared into Lucifer's deep, yellow eyes to try and prove that he was telling the truth. Lucifer's heart fluttered at the sight of Adam beneath him, though it wouldn't show on the outside, he longed for Adam's touch.