.~Misunderstanding?~.

.  .  .

Lucifer's pov

I don't know why exactly I did that, but my body just moved on its own, I felt like I was in heaven again when Adam started to kiss back though. I swear I could see those golden gates gleaming at me again...

I felt his hand slither up to hold me closer, I shivered under his touch. I haven't felt like this since... Lilith... But she's long gone.

His hand rested on the back of my neck, I tried to get away but he kept me still. I kissed back. A lot. This felt like it went on for a while, that was before my lovely daughter walked into the room!

Adam was quick to pull back.

"Duckling- It's not what it looks like-"

I was cut short of my door slamming, I was reaching my arm out towards her. But she was already gone.

"This is your fault."

I glared at Adam as I said that, rushing out to tell Charlie that I didn't mean too. But Holy Hell those lips were magnificent... No! I need to stay loyal to my wife! Even if she's been gone for seven years.

"Charlie! Wait!"

She turned around, she looked... Happy? Why is she smiling so much?

"Duckling? Are you alright?"

She sometimes smiles through her problems, so I'm just making sure she's not doing that right now.

"YOU LIKE ADAM?!"

For some reason she seemed thrilled that she walked in on that. Such a strange mind. I don't even like him like that. I don't think so at least.

"Duckling, like I said before, It's not like that. No, I don't like Adam, I despise him because of what he's done to my people. I don't think I ever will."

Now is the point where she looks upset, the fuck? Why? Why does she like Adam so much after all he's done?! She confuses me sometimes, but she's my daughter. And I'd do anything to make her happy.

"But you two were kissing... I thought-"

"You thought wrong, Charlie. I'm sorry but we just don't like each other"

I opened my arms to give her a hug, to which she refused. I think I just fucked up our relationship.

Nobody's pov

A couple hours have passed since the... intimate interaction happened between The First Man and The King of Hell. Adam was downstairs helping Charlie with baking, though he's not really paying attention. He's too busy thinking about his property. Meanwhile, Lucifer was in his room creating ducks, which wasn't really a surprise to anyone. But he was making specific designs.

He had made one of himself, one of Charlie, and basically everyone in the hotel. He was going to give them to the residents because he's leaving soon. He then got to making the Adam duck, which he put a lot of detail and dedication into making.

Lucifer was going back to his mansion in a week, because he just got word that a specific someone is going to the hotel and he doesn't want to be there at the same time with them. So he's going home.

Who is this person you might ask? Well, It's obviously his wife... or ex-wife should I say. If leaving your husband without saying anything isn't smacking divorce papers in their face then I don't know.

He finished Adams one after an hour due to way too much detail, he was extremely exhausted after working on ducks for 4 hours. He headed downstairs for a nice alcoholic drink to celebrate completing it.

Lucifer went up to Husk at the bar and ordered a brandy, it was made quickly because of how simple it is. He chugs it down after he finishes it he just stared at the empty glass in front of him. Being approached by his daughter, Charlie.

"Hey dad.."

Lucifer stayed quiet, he traced his finger along the rim of his now empty up. He didn't reply , he just stayed sitting down, playing with his empty glass.

"Hey, you should probably talk to your daughter shorty"

Husk, the bartender said while fixing Lucifer another drink. He slid it over to Lucifer who caught it and drank it slowly this time. Not wanting to make his daughter worry.

"Dad."

Charily was talking in a more stern manner now. And Lucifer looked at her.

"If you like him, I don't care. But you don't have to drink your sorrows away."

"I'm not duckling, just a bit... thirsty. That's all."

Charlies Pov

I could tell dad was lying by the look in his eyes. He was sad that I found them making out I think. I'm not too sure. But I don't want my dad to become what he used to be again. Although I did hear something the other night. It sounded like choking coming from Adam's room. Eh, it's probably just him doing random stuff.

I held my dad's shoulder to reassure him, to let him know I'm here. But despite that, he still downed his drink. Maybe I shouldn't have told him mothers coming soon. In a week to be exact. I thought he'd be happy to at least see her again. But judging by his behaviour, he's not.

Now I'm really regretting telling him.

3 days later

. . .

It's been a couple days and dad has been distant with everyone. Especially Adam. If he'd try to talk to dad, dad would just walk off. I hate seeing him like this. The last time he cut himself from society out of nowhere, hell went crazy. But it soon calmed down after a year or two. Then he just, never talked.

I really don't want that to happen again so today I planned to do fun trust exercises! 

I had too many in mind so I had my wonderful girlfriend, Vaggie, to help me pick one! And she chose...... PARTNER BAKING! So I get to pair people in twos and they have to bake the best pie and they will get a gold star! But if my dad has the best one he will get a duckie star.

Vaggie got everyone in a line and I paired everyone up, Angel with Husk, Niffty with Al, Me and Vaggie then Adam and my dad. I want them to get along more so I'm forcing them to do it no matter what they say.

Everyone gets to choose what pie they bake, me and Vaggie chose strawberry and blueberry, Angel and Husk decided on blackberry, Al and Niffty... I don't even wanna know. Then my dad and Adam chose to make an Apple pie! I know that's my fathers favourite and he's suuuuper good at making it, so they're probably gonna win.

This is gonna be so fun!