First day

Alastor arrived at the lab in uniform. As he approached the office, his phone rang. He looked down to see his boss was calling.

Alastor: "Hello"

??: "Alastor, remember all you have to do is keep an eye on test subjects, on the form that is in the office, and keep them stable"

Alastor: "Yes I know Lilith"

Lilith: "Great and don't sass me Alastor after all you should be thanking me for giving you this opportunity after saving you"

Alastor bit his lip before saying: "Thank you"

Lilith: "Good boy anyways I got to go, bye pet"

Lilith ended the call, leaving Alastor angry despite him smiling. He entered the office, walked over to the desk, and opened the form labeled 'Subject' to read its contents.

Test subject 01636 (Lucifer) Information

Age: 25

Gender: Male/??

The subject appears to have a strong dislike for humans, so please exercise caution when bandaging or providing food. However, the subject is highly knowledgeable, so be mindful not to be deceived.

The test subject has blue eyes that turn red when agitated, gold-blond hair, and pale skin. He also has wings, horns, and a tail that only appears when he feels negative emotions.

Abilities: flying, feeling emotions, healing, ????

Likes: ducks, apples, but the most thing he loves is 01789(Charlie), ???

Hates: human contact, shots,????

the connection between 01789(Charlie) and 01636 (Lucifer) is that the subject gave birth to 01789(Charlie) so he is the father/ mother of the subject

Test subject door number 6

Alastor: "Oh that's just great what about the other one"

Tests subject 01789(Charlie) information

Age: 5

Gender: Female

The test subject is comfortable with physical contact, but avoid exposing her to needles when feeding or bandaging her.

The test subject's appearance is similar to test subject 01636 (Lucifer). She has horns and a tail, but no wings. She only shows her horns and tail when scared.

Abilities: none shown so far

Likes: rainbows, coloring, animals, desserts ???

Hates: needles, crying, ???

The test subject likely does not remember test subject 01636 (Lucifer) as they have not seen each other in 3 years.

Text subject Door number 9

After examining both documents, he took hold of the paper and began walking down the hallway toward Lucifer's room. As he was walking, he suddenly spotted a girl with long black and white hair. She was wearing glasses, a black and white dress, and a lab coat, and seemed to be a fellow worker. The girl noticed him and approached him.

??: "Hello, are you new here "

Alastor: "Yes, I was just hired by Lilith"

??: "Oh, Lilith hired you here huh... Well anyway my name is Camilla and yours"

Alastor: "Alastor pleasure to be meeting you, Camilla"