Lilith's Dream

Alastor was in his office, working on the paperwork that Lilith had given him when he heard his phone ringing. He answered it and heard Camila's voice on the other end. Before he could ask her why she was calling, she interrupted him.

Camila: "Alastor do you wish to work with me"

Alastor: I beg your pardon"

Camila: "Work with me and I will find a way to cure and free you from Lilith and in this way, you can save Lucifer, Charlie"

Alastor: "Mhm why should I trust you but another question why trust me, because I can always tell  Lillith about this call"

Camilla: "I know you won't and why well I can tell you aren't like the other scientists that you care for them do you have anyone you can trust to help you"

Alastor wanted to disagree, but he knew he needed help to find a way to free Lucifer and Charlie. These past few months, he had noticed that Lucifer was not doing well

Alastor: "....., fine"

Camila: "Good"

After a conversation, she asked him to go to Lilith's office to retrieve a key from her room. As he was already going there to drop off some paperwork, it gave him a reason to visit. She assured him that the cameras in the room would be turned off at that time, so he wouldn't get caught.

When he arrived at Lilith's office, he discovered that she wasn't there. He noticed that the cameras in the room were turned off. He searched for the key and started snooping around. He found a cabinet labeled "failed subjects" and opened it. Inside, he saw many subjects with different numbers on them. He stopped at one that looked exactly like Lucifer and realized that it could be his twin. When he checked the subject's name, he discovered that it was Michael, written under his name, that he had passed away after drinking a vial that killed him but worked on Lucifer.

Alastor placed the file back and continued his search until he stumbled upon a peculiar key. He pocketed the key and resumed his search, but found nothing of interest. Alastor placed the papers on her desk and left, only to find Lilith waiting for him in his office. As he looked at her, he noticed that something was wrong. Despite her makeup, he could see a bruise on her face, and she seemed exhausted and distressed.

Lilith: "Alastor "

Alastor: "Lilith I simply placed the documents on your desk."

Lilith: "Oh, I forgot I had you do that. Alastor, I will need you to follow me."

Alastor: "Yes"

She led him to a special room where they stopped. It was a room for testing and she opened the door for him. She grabbed his arm and made him sit down on one of the stools. When he looked over, he saw Camilla walking into the room.

Lilith: "Camila will be checking your body to see how bad the symptoms have got"

Camila walked by and examined him diligently, just like she did with Lucifer last time. After she was done, Alastor handed her the key and Lilith came back inside to tell him he could go back to work. Alastor headed towards Lucifer's room and as he entered, he noticed that the room had been redecorated and the presents he gave Lucifer were on the shelf. Lucifer smiled at him as he walked in. Alastor noticed the dark circles under Lucifer's eyes and instinctively put his hand on his face. This made Lucifer blush and Alastor realized what he had done. Lucifer got up from the bed and noticed that Alastor's face was also very red like him, Alastor looked away trying his best to hide his face.