New project

In the next few days, Alastor helped Camila with her plan to free the patients from the lab. They worked on getting more keys and locating all the cameras. They even managed to enlist the help of a new ally, Seraphina, who was working to free her daughter Emily from another part of the lab. Emily had wings like Lucifer due to a vial, and Seraphina had brought her to the lab for treatment, only to have her daughter kept there and her information hidden from the outside world. However, something was bothering Alastor. Lilith, who would usually call or visit him with tasks, had stopped sending him meat and medicine. As a result, Camila had to help him get food so that he wouldn't lose control and harm others. It's worth noting that Alastor only eats raw meat and only certain parts of it, but without food, he begins to crave human flesh.

The next day, Alastor arrived at the lab as normal to complete his paperwork and visit Charlie. However, she was not present, so he went to Lucifer's room to see whether she was with him. Lucifer was in his room, staring at his painting, but he appeared dazed and unable to concentrate. The only thing on his mind was holding the duck, which kept him calm. When Alastor entered the room and approached him, Lucifer heard his footsteps, pulled out his wings and horns, and prepared to attack. However, he then noticed the similar emotions and scent of Alastor, which calmed him down.

Lucifer: "Alastor, is that you"

Alastor: "Yes, lucifer: He stopped talking when Lucifer hugged him closely. He didn't want to let go of him because he feared losing him.

Lucifer: "Alastor"

Alastor: "Lucifer, what is wrong, could you perhaps not see me"

Lucifer: "Yes I could but blurry and I thought you were another scientist but you are not"

Lucifer went through several kinds of vials, and then the scientist put something into his eyes to help the vial run quicker, but the side effect was temporary blindness, which they hoped was temporary but weren't sure if it was, and Then he went through the special tests.

Alastor drew Lucifer into an embrace. Lucifer looked up to Alastor. Alastor saw that his eyes became fuzzy. His blue eyes seemed gray, and the gold in them seemed to be fading. Alastor let go of Lucifer and prepared to depart to get something to inspect him and see if there was anything more wrong with him. However, he came to a stop when he noticed Lucifer's tail wrapped around his arm.

Alastor: "Lucifer, I will come back, it will only be for a minute"

Lucifer: "ok, but come back"

His tail slowly let go of Alastor's arm. Alastor ran off to grab the medical kit and food. Lucifer wrapped himself with his wings until Alastor came back. When Alastor returned, he saw Lucifer shaking like crazy. He walked towards him and left the plate of food on the table before getting closer to Lucifer and grabbing his shoulder, causing him to scream for a second. Alastor put his arms around Lucifer, reassuring him that it was him. Lucifer smiled and hugged him, but after a few minutes, he let go. Alastor grabbed the kit and began examining to see if Lucifer's eyes looked worse as if he was becoming blind. He then checked to see that Lucifer looked like he did when he first met him, with a lot of wounds covering his body and covered in injection wounds. He grabbed a rag and began disinfecting all the wounds, then started wrapping them up. After 10 minutes, he was done.

Alastor: "Lucifer, what happen"

Lucifer: "I did the special test except it was worse"

Alastor: "Lilith"

Lucifer: "She wasn't there, it was all the other science but no sign of her, and when I do those tests she is always there but not this time"

Alastor: "Have you seen Charlie this morning"

Lucifer: no, maybe she is with Camila

He considered it, but something in his head told him otherwise, but right now he needed to make Lucifer feel better. So he grabbed a plate of food and requested Lucifer to open his mouth so he could feed him the soup. After that, he embraced Lucifer, and Lucifer smiled and began sobbing, saying he didn't want to go back. Alastor's chest began to ache seeing Lucifer like this. Until Alastor's head begins to ache, and he craves blood and wishes to murder the person who has harmed his Lucifer. lucifer saw he was in agony and began attempting to heal him, but unlike other times when healing people did not hurt, he began experiencing pain in his brain as well, but he continued to heal him and once he was finished, he lay in Alastor's chest. They then heard the microphone in the room come on, followed by a lady speaking into it.

??: "Wow, my beloved daughter mentioned you were close, but I never knew you were this close."

Alastor: "Who are you"

??" "That isn't relevant, nonetheless, congratulations Lucifer and Alastor, you'll be a part of a bigger and newer project."

Lucifer: "Project"

??: "Yes, doesn't that sound wonderful, your little girl Charlie is already in the test room, and you will be in the other room, and because I am so caring, you two will be together so you won't be lonely."

Alastor: "Charlie"

Lucifer: "Charlie, you better not have harmed her"

??: "Don't worry she is safe, now let the test begin"

The door shut with bars surrounding it, trapping them in, and then a fog began to seep through with a lovely scent that was soothing to smell. Alastor began to feel his head in agony again, his eyes became red, as did his hair, while Lucifer's horns and tail appeared. Lucifer curled his wings around them, shielding them and attempting to block the scent, but it was too late, and they both passed out on the floor.

The lab door opened, and a lady emerged; it was Lilith's mother. She stood there, telling the guards to grab them and strap them in a different part of the lab, but saying keep them in the same room because she was curious about how they would react knowing they were attached, seeing one and another being ripped apart and going through different tests. She would give them vials, and the vials would operate quicker using electricity and emotions. After they had taken them to their chambers and strapped them in. Lilith's mother smiled before departing to meet her daughter, who was in the other room. She walked into her chamber to see her daughter shackled to the wall, horns covered in blood from her head and tail, bruised and bleeding.

Lilith's mother: "This breaks my heart to see you like this but after all this your fault sweetheart"

Lilith eyes were filled with nothingness, feeling nothing but sadness and pain as she stared at her mother.

Lilith's mother: "You attempted to abduct my granddaughter, which was not a very nice sweetie, but don't worry, I forgive you, all you have to do is your job, now say thank you."

Lilith: "tha-nk you, M-other": she said while coughing up blood

Lilith's mother: "Good girl, now I will begin working on a cure for you"

She walked out of the room with guards coming to take Lilith's chains off, clean her up, and fix her wounds. The guards told Lilith what her job was, and her mother told her that this was her last chance for forgiveness and that she wouldn't be so forgiving. Lilith realized that it was the same thing she was doing, even though she had horns now. She knew she needed to practice removing them like Lucifer does. The reason Lilith was punished was that last night she couldn't handle the idea of her mother doing a test on her little girl Charlie. She had intended to corrupt the system, grab Charlie, and go, only to be apprehended by her mother. Her mother gave her a dose of Lucifer's blood to activate the vial in her system, resulting in the horns on her head and tail. But this process was unbearable.

Word count:1349

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter😊