Vial

Alastor had lately been bringing various books to share with Lucifer because he kept complaining about how he was bored whenever he came around, which irritated him, so he caved in and told Lucifer he would bring books for him. He would later place a bookshelf to put all the books and Lilith did not care. Alastor sat in one chair, reading his daily novel, while Lucifer was reading a fairytale book.

Lucifer: "Alastor do you like tea, I read in books that some people like coffee or tea"

Alastor: "Coffee is okay, tea I do enjoy especially the tea that my friend Rosie makes delicious"

Note: coffee is amazing

Lucifer gasped very dramatically, Alastor looked at him confused

Alastor: "What "

Lucifer: "You have friends"

Alastor: "Yes I do, why is that shocking"

Lucifer: "I just thought you were a sad loner, so how old is she, is she in her 50s no maybe 70"

Alastor: "No she is 24, why would you think, she would be that old"

Lucifer: "Look I'm just saying it's surprising to hear you have friends so I thought if you did they would be very old since you know"

Alastor: "I don't"

Lucifer:" ... anyways Alastor can I ask you something "

Alastor: "What"

Lucifer: "Can you tell me something about my daughter"

Alastor: "Mhmm, no"

Lucifer: "What why not"

Alastor: "Maybe you will think about it next time you call me old"

Lucifer: "I did not call you old"

The last few days Alastor wasn't able to see Lucifer because they said he was in testing for a whole two weeks, he was in the room with Charlie coloring, while he was reading a book about the princess that saved her people from corruption and pulled them through the light it was her favorite book. She continued drawing until noticed him looking she covered her drawing with her arm.

Charlie: "No looking"

Alastor: "Fine no looking"

A few minutes later, she walked over to him to give him the drawing, which showed her as a princess with the words "To my papa, I miss you" at the top.

Charlie: "Give this to Papa, please"

Alastor: "ok I will"

she tilted her head a bit

Alastor: "What is it"

Charlie: "Mister what is your name"

Alastor: "my name is alastor"

Charlie: "Thank you Alastor"

Alastor: "You're welcome"

Alastor headed to Lucifer's room but found that he still wasn't there He heard his phone ringing and saw that Lilith was calling.

Lilith: "Alastor, tomorrow you will be able to visit 01636 since today is the last test day for a while, anyways bye"

She hung up the phone before he could say anything, he looked at the drawing that Charlie told him to give to Lucifer, and he sighed I guess he would give this to him tomorrow Alastor decided to visit a friend and stopped by a flower shop, He entered inside to see his dear friend Rosie, she was watering her flowers, she notices him entering she ran over and gave him a big hug, she was dressed in a black and red dress wearing a floral hat she had short hair.