Escape Part 1

Alastor slowly opened his eyes to see a bright light hitting his eyes. He blinked a couple of times to get used to the light in front of him, and his head began hurting intensely. He tried to shake it off, only to realize he was strapped from his feet and arms, keeping him in place and unable to move. A rag was placed on his mouth to keep him from speaking. He then looked around the room and realized he was in a white room. He turned and saw that it was quite big with a glass partition in the middle, similar to Lucifer's room. As he kept looking, he found nothing.

After a few minutes, Lucifer slowly woke up. He was terrified to find himself strapped down with his wings also secured. Since he couldn't see much, he couldn't sense Alastor, which made him even more scared, knowing he was alone in the room tied up. Then, they both heard the microphone being turned on in both rooms, with the same woman speaking on it.

??: "Well hi, How was your sleep, right you both can't speak, how silly of me to forget, you two will be in the same room in a few days, but for now you are separated, I know what I said, but I changed my mind"

Alastor looked at the motor, his flaming scarlet eyes brimming with rage.

??: "Oh, you have anger issues but don't worry, I'm going to fix that; anyhow, I'll be sending in some of my finest scientist to you're rooms"

The mic was turned off, and Lucifer wanted to weep because he thought he'd be sliced up again. Alastor wanted to know where Lucifer was, but as he tried to concentrate, his headache became worse by the second. After a few minutes, a scientist walked into the part of the room where Alastor was talking before grabbing a shot of a green/black substance and injecting it in his neck while saying this should complete him because the substance he had was unstable, and they wondered if this would complete rather than cure it. They have a remedy for him, but they aren't interested in healing him because he is a valuable patient. They made a movie for Alastor in the hopes that it would trigger the vial with emotions, and then they headed over to Lucifer's chamber and began collecting some of his blood before leaving.

Over the next few days, they would come to take Alastor's blood and inject more of the strange substance into his neck, leaving him drowsy and unable to hear or focus on anything, while for Lucifer, they would begin cutting pieces of his wings, the parts that allowed him to fly, so that if he tried to flee, he would be unable to fly, and they would begin ripping his skin to see what gave him a faster healing ability with which vial. Oh, the bottles they gave Alastor were to accelerate the vial he had when he was a child, but they also gave him poisons or deadly vials. While with Lucifer, they offered him vials to aid in healing or medication, but if they didn't work, they were worse than the poisons and deadly vials Alastor ingested.

They even gave Lucifer a vial to help recall all the events with his brother and Lilith doing so made him feel worse and sad that it felt like he had no joy in his system and no care for anything like Lilith did when she was little, but he would be like her hundred percent if it wasn't for Alastor and Charlie and his love for them.

Lilith's mother instructed the scientist to place Lucifer and Alastor in the same room with a glass partition between them as a reward for their good behavior. Although Lucifer's eyes were not improving, they could be fixed, so there was no cause for concern. After bringing Alastor into the room and then Lucifer, Lilith's mother was observing them, Alastor looked at Lucifer looked bruised and his wings were in bad shape. This sight made Alastor angry, causing a reaction in a vial and turning his eyes red with black. Upon noticing this, Lilith's mother instructed the scientist to put them to sleep with the gas, and she turned on the microphone

Lilith's mom: "Well, it appears like Alastor is improving. Night Lucifer and Alastor"

Charlie had been in a room with rainbows with Vaggie for the past few days. She was bored and wondering where her mother was and why she hadn't visited her or her papa. Vaggie noticed that her friend was upset and tried to cheer her up by hugging her, assuring her that her mother was fine. Charlie smiled, feeling better, but then she turned around to see a scientist bring another girl into the other part of the room, separated by a glass. The girl had white hair with white freckles and looked very elegant, but also very sick. She hid her face behind her hair.

While Alastor and Lucifer were conducting tests, Lilith tried to contact Camila, knowing that Camila was planning to take down the lab. Lilith did nothing to stop her, as she didn't care about the lab and believed that by that time her mother would have let her go and Charlie would have left the lab. However, as we already know, that did not work out. Lilith was in one of the rooms her mother had given her to recuperate from the vial. She had stolen a phone from one of the workers and started dialing Camila.

Lilith: "Camila, I need your aid. I need to save Charlie"

She hastily hung up the phone and hid in her pocket when she heard the door open, it was her mother. She entered the room and hugged her tightly.

Lilith's mom:  "How is my good girl, are you feeling ok"

Lilith: "Better mother,"

Lilith's mother: "I'm glad my good girl is feeling better, ... will I need you to go check on the documents"

Lilith: "ok, Mother can I visit my daughter"

Lilith's mom : "Lilith, Charlie, and Lucifer are going to another lab"

Lilith: "What"

Lilith's mom: "Don't worry sweetheart they will be fine, so just focus on your job"

She left the room, and Lilith knew what her mother meant. She needed help now and since she couldn't contact Camila she needed someone else to help her, she went into the office grabbed the documents moved them around, and then went to her mother's office to find a gun that was under her desk, grabbed it and took keys on her desk before running out of her room and then went in to turn off the cameras in Alastor's room and ran over to his room and unlocked it, Alastor was barely able to tell was going on since they just gave him a vial, she shocked one of the scientists that just got in the room and took the keys and begin unlocking them.

Lilith: "Alastor, hurry lucifer is in trouble and Charlie"

Alastor: "Lucifer, Charlie"

His eyes began to turn red with black in his pupils, with his hair now black with red, becoming hungry and angry at the thought of them hurting Lucifer and Charlie, black tentacles emerged from his back, attacking the wall and running, killing the guards and scientist, she chased after him until she came to a halt when she saw the room of Charlie, she walked to the room, and alarms began to sound, indicating that someone had broken in and a patient was on the loose.

Lilith: "Someone broke in"

She ignored it and focused on getting her daughter out of the lab. She noticed the other girls in the room sleeping but not her daughter and she looked around to see how she was going to get them out. She saw a cart where they put clothes and transport them to the patients, so she grabbed it and put them in it, then opened the door and ran after Alastor, hoping to find Lucifer and Charlie.

Word count:1341

I hope you enjoy this chapter, move to the next chapter. I had to trim this in half due to certain complications.🥰