2. the past

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
------------------------------------------------------------------

" Eira! " wake up you are gonna be late for school.

I ran downstairs with my bagpack. " How are you ready so early today? " mom asked me shocked

" I am going to Iris's house first, she told me I had to pick her up "

my mom raised an eyebrow at me. " you are ready early for Iris? "

" yes? what else " I rolled my eyes

" sure okayy, have some breakfast "

I went ahead and sat on my chair. I picked up a bread and was coating it with jam.
I took a bite of it and went to my mom and hugged her. " Goodbye mom "

" you are supposed to say just bye " she playfully hit me and I made a fake " ouch " noise to which she laughed.
" bye sweetheart "

" Iris come on be quick! "

" almost there ya wait " she yelled back. I was waiting for her in her bedroom. Her parents had left for their works.

She came out all ready with a little touch of make up. " What are you getting so ready for? " I asked her raising an eyebrow

" you know that new guy Jamie? omg he is so cute. I have a huge crush on him "

" chill girl, he isn't even that good looking. Noah is better "

" sounds like a girl's name " she shrugged

" excuse me? that's a common name " i rolled my eyes at her " let's go we are gonna be late because of your makeup for that jamie guy "

" he is cool " she replied while walking to our bus stand

" no, he is messed up " I wanted to throw up on her words.

" that's cool i guess "

" you are Falling in his trap. "

" it's fine dude " she shrugged on my words

we reached school and parted ways cause we have different classes. no friends for me beside Isis. two friends for Iris beside me. Jamie being one of them.

I somehow managed it by three classes. i hate school ew. waste of time. i wish I could burn these books and classrooms and maybe my whole school. It's 10:30 a.m right now. i will have to wait till 2 pm. lunch break is in 30 minutes. I have PE before it. who has PE before lunch duh?. I went to my locker real quick threw my books and bag in and took out shorts and an oversized tee. My PE clothes. they make us run laps everyday. I don't like that either. I want to play some sports but no. lets just run and run until our legs run off. I went to the changing room in PE class and changed my clothes before going where all the students and teachers were. Jamie was in this class with me. he was smoking beside the boys changing room when I saw him. He is messed up. so messed up. ruining his own life. Iris deserves better I don't know what she sees in this stupid guy.

after school when I went back home. there were cops outside. they were handcuffing someone. and taking him to the car. My heart stopped beating and i couldn't breathe. I ran as fast as could and stopped near them.

" w-what..  " I stopped when I saw the person who was handcuffed. Ryan my mom's boyfriend.

" hey dear, would you please come with us.. " one of the cops said to me. I moved my head to look at him. I heard Ryan laugh I looked back at him and his hands were covered in blood. My heartbeat increased. my breathing rate increased. I heard ambulance and some doctors running out of it. The choas killing me. I hate the sound of ambulance and people's scream, even of their laugh. They went inside my house. I ran after them.

I saw it then. the thing no daughter deserves to see.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
------------------------------------------------------------------

another chapter published <3

if you are liking the story then kindly please vote. it motivates the authors alot. Thank you 🫶🏻

follow me on Instagram for spoilers and sneak peaks 🎀