3. unexpected twist

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes. Everything felt blurry but then I saw him beside me going through his phone.

He looked at me as though he knew I was awake. I tried to sit back straight and he helped me.

" I am sorry I- I can't touch you " He said " I guess you are perfectly fine now? I mean ofc you are not but you can see me now can't you? "

I blinker thrice processing his weirdness. " I could see you before as well "

" uh- yeah, I mean nevermind are you feeling any better? "

" what happened? " I asked

" i pulled you up and as soon as you were on your feet you fell unconscious "

" oh thanks for helping me " I hugged my knees

" no worries. by the way I am Arsalan nice to meet you! " He smiled at me

my mind went blank for a second. I couldn't see and everything was blurry.

" hey! hey.. is everything alright? "
arsalan's voice brought me back to my senses.

" yeah, i am okay " i replied trying to smile

" maybe we should take you to a hospital " he said while looking down

" no I am fine. Arsalan? why aren't you looking at me..? sorry to ask am I that filthy? "

" NO! no no it's not that. I looked at you once and my heart skipped a beat. If I keep looking at you my heart will stop beating. You are simply the most beautiful girl I have seen. "
his words were staying my heart forever. No one has ever described me like that ever.
" and.. I am a Muslim and In Islam men are told to lower their gaze around women and not look at anyone else beside their wife. "

" Oh! I-I understand. Thank you for calling me beautiful "

he smiled still looking down " May I know your name now? "

" Eira, I am Eira  "

" Eira.. like the snow. Its pretty " he complimented me once again. I have gotten more compliments with in five minutes than the last five years.
" if I have your permission can I call my sister? she will help you, I promise. Since I Can't touch you it will be difficult "

i silently nodded. I still had some doubt but his presence was giving me peace. the peace I have been longing for. His words gave me light and spark.

He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

" hi? assalamualaikum "
( assalamualaikum is a greeting in islam, which means peace be upon you )

" I need your help appi, I will explain later. can you please come to xxxx building in area xx, thanks " ( appi = older sister )

he put his phone in his pocket and looked at the sky.

" she will be here in fifteen minutes, until then can you tell me something about yourself? "

I looked at him and we made eye contact and he looked away.

" You can't look at me? like ever? " I asked curiously looking at the sky as well

" I can if you cover yourself or if we get married. sorry if it sounded weird I just wanted to make it clear "

" it doesn't don't worry I understand the way u meant it "

" arsalan for Allah's sake stop getting into weird mess " someone opened the gate aggressively and it made a loud thud noise. i hate it.

" calm down azqa appi, and that was rude of you " Arsalan got said to the girl who just came in. He got up and stood beside her. As soon as the girl saw me her eyes went wide in shock. preety sure she is feeling guilty.

" I- I am so-sorry, I didn't meant it..like that " she said stuttering a little bit on her words. her guilty must be real. but I can't blame her. maybe Arsalan is used to getting himself into weird mess. Or maybe...

" Its fine.. don't worry, You weren't wrong.
I am a weird mess " I smiled at her

her eyes went wide in shock again.

" no dear. you are the prettiest girl I have seen... after my mom, sorry " I gave her a smile at that. " you know mothers are always the prettiest.. " she said trying to comfort me

I nodded

she continued " you know Arsalan is just crazy so I don't trust him. atleast he did something good this time. "

I smiled at her.

" arsalan let's take her to the sh centre " at that my eyes went wide. no. no. no no.no..anywhere not there...not there..not there..

I quickly started walking back. Their eyes went wide in shock.

" can't you console her!? you are a psychiatrist! " Arsalan came in between us and objected his sister

" I am a student Arsalan not a psychiatrist. I can console her but I have classes all the time and it will be better if she got proper treatment. " she replied

" no. no. no. " those words left my mouth. I would rather jump from here right now. As if Arsalan read my thoughts. He came fast towards me and stood beside me.

" Then I will marry her and help her. " 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
------------------------------------------------------------------

hii!
how was the chapter? I hope it was to your liking. I am already getting lazy in writing the chapters 😭. but that won't stop me!

kindly vote and comment your thoughts!

follow my Instagram handle for spoilers 🎀