4. acceptance

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
------------------------------------------------------------------

" Then I will marry her and help her. "

My eyes went wide in shock and so did Azqa's.

" do you realise what u have said Arsalan? " she asked him in wide shock

my mind couldn't process anything. what the hell was even going on here?. yes, he was trying to help me- oh my, all I could do was look at the both of them.

" dimag kharab hogya h kya Arsalan " she said something to him in I don't know what language.
[ have you gone crazy Arsalan? ]

" Ha, ho gya hu pagal. mujhe nahi pata, ya aap iski madad kare ya fir Mai karunga. " he replied to her.
[ yes, I have gone crazy. I don't know, either you help her or else I will ]

I already couldn't process anything and then here are they talking in some other language.

" use tumse mile hue chand ghante hue h. aur tum usse nikah krna chahte ho? Don't behave like Anna. And what makes you think she will say yes to a stranger? "
[ she met you like a few hours ago. and you want to marry him? ]

I am having second thoughts on my decision. As if it already wasn't awkward enough to decide to live. their fight is making me regret my decision. I thought for a second and then decided to skip away from them. I could help myself on my own. I feel embarassed with them. He knows i tried to end my life. He knows i have no one. He is trying to help me but I can't marry someone i just met. I slid from the side but Arsalan quickly looked at me.

The second time I made eye contact with him and nostalgia hit me. His eyes showed care. I have a gut feeling he actually cares. I just can't say yes to him because of a gut feeling.

He stepped closer to me and held his hand out.

" will you marry me eira? " I blinked three times. I didn't know what to say when his sister yelled it between.

" FINE! I will help her stop with your nonsense " she said coming in between us and slapped his hand.

" ouch! " he frowned

his sister held out a hand for me " Hi, I am Azqa. Sorry for my brother's weird behaviour. I want to help you. so, will you allow me to do so? "

I hesitated at first but then I looked at Arsalan and he nodded to me. So I did what felt right and took her hand. She smiled at me and A small curve made its way on my face and I gave her a small smile.

" your name? " she asked me. she already knew my name but this was her. helping me.

" eira clarke " i replied to her and she nodded

" let's go eira. you can live with us in our house. just make sure to avoid Arsalan " she said as she interlocked her arm in mine

" excuse me? " Arsalan said

" she is a na mehram to you and now that I am here to help her, u can leave. " she pointed at the gate to him but he then hesitated and silently left.

I saw him leave and my heart felt sad. I wanted him here. what's the weird connection.

" come on " azqa said as she commanded me to follow her and i silently did without objecting.

we reached downstairs and Arsalan was no where to be seen already.

" I will ask you some questions once we reach " she said

" okay..,where..do you live? " I asked her

" we live on the hillwood road. " she said while driving her car.

my eyes widened in shock. that's where all the business people live.

" Our father is one of the top two business tycoons of here. "

I thought for a second. I used to focus alot on my studies and I knew back then. The most famous business tycoon was Lily's but a few years back, A Indian businessman transferred here and He took the place immediately. later on one of his friend shifted here and their business companies are on the top together. Ahmed's and Syed's.
" ahmed.." i whispered and she looked at me

" You are right. "

" then..you are... Azqa Ahmed? "

" the one and only darling, i am not surprised I knew u were smart the second I looked at you. " she said and I tried to smile at her.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
------------------------------------------------------------------

target: 5 votes and 5 comments
[ sorry, had to do this since there are almost no votes and no comments 😭 ]

okay so here is the chapter as i promised I will upload once I get 50 followers on Instagram.

for spoilers and sneak peaks follow me on insta 🎀