Author's Notes

*A page to be added to when various needs arise.

Again, just to re-iterate from the main story description, do not push lore-knowledge or theories onto the characters within this AU (the "Understand Me AU" / name to be changed or altered as I see fit). I'm just writing them with super minimal knowledge and going off of random ideas but barely know anything of the DEEP lore of the actual game. So if you're about to hit me with a "they're dead kids" tidbit, stop. They're like 18+ here, but that doesn't mean I'm about to drop "18+ content" here either. It'll be dramatic, maybe angsty at times, but not "dirty." If it's supposedly "naughty," then it's your mind. Not mine. I just want wholesomeness.

Other things to note. I'm kinda trying to treat this project on a whim-basis? That basically just means I'm not trying to be "perfect" with it. I have other things going on that need my attention more than this, but I'm still going to have fun with it. I might even go back on previously made things from time to time and "add" to it or change things completely. Who knows. By the time this finishes, things will be more concise and better to how I want it to be. This is almost more like "practice" for me than it is to make "a really great story/fanfic." And if there's anything you need to know about me, it's that I procrastinate, lose motivation, and set unrealistic deadlines for myself. So bear with me.

Thanks.

I'll add anything to this page when I feel like there's ever anything else I need to say.

Enjoy the story!