Chapter 3: Heartbeat

"So, we're finished with our introductions...now what?" I asked, hoping for an answer.

"Excuse me, Overseer? We want some answers please?" Aeri said, banging on the whiteboard.

"I don't think she? He? Will show up if you just keep on hitting the board..." Leana said, laughing weakly.

"Ugh!! Stop banging the board, ace of debate club!" Leo screamed, "Do you want to break my amazing ears?!"

"Why would I care about your ears?!" Aeri shot back.

"Just STOP IT!"

"Why would I listen to you?"

"Oh my god, stop at this minute or I swear-"

"Let's, um, calm down a bit Leo." Noah soothed Leo, gently stroking his back.

Silver words began to show up on the board again.

'I am pleased to find out how much you've all bonded in just a few minutes.

It is already 8 o'clock...In Mervilland. I believe it is the perfect time I showed you all your dorms. It will be separated by girls and boys.

Do not worry, you will be able to meet in this classroom tomorrow as well.

I won't send you all back to the real world just yet.

Your adventure still awaits you...Tomorrow.'

Suddenly, the classroom door opened. Flashing rays of rainbow light shined through it.

"Woah! Is that the same light that led us here?" I said, pointing at the door. "I LOVE IT!...but I'm getting sick of feeling as if bombs are erupting all around me."

"Only one way to find out!!" Leana shouted, and leaped into the light without hesitation.

"I'm starting to like this world." Leo snickered childishly, and ran through the door.

"Guys, guys, wait for me!" Aeri shouted. She started running, but tripped, and rolled to the door.

"AAAAHHH!!" Aeri's scream disappeared as soon as she went into the light.

"Is going in the light the right thing to do...? I mean, we might lose our eyesight one day because of this..." Noah whispered.

At last, he sighed and walked to the door while covering his eyes.

I was left alone in the classroom.

"Guess I'll have to get used to the bombs as long as I'm here with those crackheads..." I groaned, and reluctantly went into the illuminating door.

The blinding lights disappeared from my eyes.

There were only Leana and Aeri when I exited the door. No sight of Leo or Noah whatsoever.

"Oh my god." Aeri, Leana and I all squealed.

Leana leaped up. "This room is HUGE!"

Aeri looked speechless as she stared at the room.

Our dorm room was basically a rose gold colored castle bedroom.

Beautiful paintings of flowers hung on the walls.

Above, a crystal chandelier was shimmering with moonlight from the windows.