Chapter Five:ruining the mastermind's plan

It's the 5th day of the island exam and I've went around the island to gather areas for my class to gain points, I've already gathered about 50 areas so 10 areas for each night.

Since I have nothing better to do I also scoped out the areas that the other classes were residing in.

I went to class c and no one was there except for 4 people:
Ayanokoji
Horikita
Ichinose
Kanzaki.

After a few seconds they all saw me and came up to me,the first to talk was ichinose.

"Hey, are you also checking on class C? It's crazy how ryūen isn't even trying in this exam,he just gave up so easily..."

The other 3 nodded in agreement with ichinose, although I knew about ryuuen and his plan, I didn't tell anyone else as I always prefer to do things alone.

"Yeah... must be tough for the guy..." I responded.

"Anyways I'm going back to our class, bye!" Ichinose and kanzaki waved to us and left.

Now only ayanokoji, horikita, and I were there.

They both were looking me up and down most likely trying to find weaknesses, too bad for them there aren't any.

"What are you looking at?" I feigned ignorance and gave them a weirded out look.

They both sweat-dropped at the face I made which in my mind was a bit funny.

"Nothing, you're in class A, aren't you?" Horikita asked.

"Yeah I am, name's y/n, the one who stands at the top of class A,in academics and physically..."

I gave them a light smile as I boasted about my academical and physical prowess

Horikita realised I was the one who aced the entrance exam and every exam given to us, she was a bit shocked.

"Aren't you the one who gave horikita senpai the evidence in the Sudo case?" Ayanokoji brought that up using a question format, although I know that he remembers perfectly that I was the one who did it.