Chapter six:Class S?!

(3rd person pov)

The cruise vacation ended with its two exams:

The uninhabited island exam
And
The zodiac exam

Class A decimated the two special exams with little to no difficulty, which was all due to y/n taking on the challenges by himself and guiding his classmates to victory.

The teachers were all a bit unsure on what to feel about a complete powerhouse being in class A, to be fair the other classes can't even compete, as the rankings have a huge gap due to y/n:
Class A:1250
Class B 1040
Class C:780
Class D:330

A meeting has been called by director sakayanagi to further discuss this special student.

"Now that everyone is here, do you know why I suddenly ordered a meeting with every homeroom teacher?" Director sakayanagi asked.

"Is it about my student?" Mashima already had an idea of what the discussion will entail, as he was already very concerned with y/n and him overpowering every class like it was nothing.

"That's exactly why, tell me, what do you think about y/n?"

The teachers looked to be thinking quite hard about this question, the first to answer was sakagami.

"He's certainly smart, he apparently went to scope out the campus as soon as he entered the vicinity of the school, he even bought cameras to hide them in locations that aren't being monitored..."

"He's also very athletic, he got a time for 18.43 seconds in the swimming lesson that they had, which is the highest we've seen in this school so far..." mashima added on.

The other two didn't say anything as they hadn't seen much from the boy from their own eyes.

"Well I've thought about it for a while, but don't you guys think that there isn't a chance that anyone can overtake class A as of right now?" Director sakayanagi asked them once again.

"Well with y/n around it's as good as impossible to even come close to overtaking them..." Chabashira responded.

"There's also the fact that none of my students are improving due to him carrying them on his back" Mashima sensei added.

"That's exactly why I thought of making a whole seperate class, completely dedicated to y/n alone, class S" director sakayanagi said that very casually although a whole new class? And just for one person is absurd and unheard of.

"How will it work though? And even so who will teach him?" Sakagami asked.

Director sakayanagi sweat dropped a bit before answering.

"Well here's the gist of it
Since he's only one student instead of the regular amount of 40, I decided his income would be 5 times that of a regular income, so if he starts with 1500 class points, he would get 750k private points a month instead of 150K, although every record of misbehaviour in class or tardiness would receive 5x the punishment,
And all of you will teach him, his classes will start right after the others end or if any of you are free at the moment"

They all nodded in understanding and director sakayanagi went over to the intercom and announced the news.

"Would y/n please come over to the director's office?"

As y/n came in director sakayanagi informed him of everything, which didn't surprise y/n as he always worked by himself but had to carry the others on his back while in class A.

"So you want me to be alone again in my own class?"