New Life, Cool Life

You didn't know what to think at first. Your caretakers had tried to force you to consume 'food', and it was the most disgusting thing you had ever experienced. The warm mush sliding down your throat was too much to handle. The disposal part was the worst. You shudder just thinking about it. You had been homeschooled so far, and you hadn't interacted with many children your age. You also learned to get used to food, although it was still gross. Your parents were both quirkless, which was supposedly quite rare for this society. You did enjoy playing with blocks, however. That's what you were doing right now, in fact, in the middle of a bright green field. The playground was several feet away and children's shrieks of joy could be heard from where you sat, criss-cross applesauce. You were playing with blocks, and then a child supposedly your biological age came over. He kicked your blocks over and laughed. You felt angry. How dare a filthy human destroy your colony.

"HHAHAH!! Go ahead and cry, loser!"

That's the day your quirk developed. You sprouted two extra sets of arms, your skin tone became a shade of blue, and your pupils became diamond shaped. You developed another pair of eyes. Water wings, and... oh my goodness. Your gems!!! You were a a full fusion!!! You stood there angrily and punched the boy in the face.

That's the day he permanently lost the ability to walk.

You utilized your powers from your past life. You had centuries of experience. Ice shards zoomed through the air and you let off an intimidating aura, making the bloodied toddler overwhelmed with crushing sadness. You were so furious that you didn't realize the other children around you started to sob from the effects of your power.

"Weep! Weep, insolent raisen cookie!!!! Weep, you fool who wears socks to bed! WEEP!!!!! Cry!! Suffer!!!"

-

It's a good thing your parents had a good lawyer.

-

After the incident, children began to call you names, but you didn't mind. You were a villain eyes. You didn't give a shit. You couldn't care less about what humans thought of you. You started going out by yourself more. You started ignoring your parents. It didn't matter anymore. You were a diamond. You still received hate for being someone possessing a mutant quirk. You did try to infuse but it didn't work. You were stuck.

"Mother, I'm going out for a bit." You stood in front of her confidently, to which she replied,

"No, dear. You aren't allowed outside by yourself, you're still too young." I have mixed feelings about her. She's like White in a way. I storm off, radiating an angry aura which causes Mother to collapse in pain and struggle to stand up.

The Diamond authority wasn't perfect, no matter what White said. Each Diamond has her own flaws. Each Diamond was but a piece of a greater puzzle.

Paragon. Paragon Diamond was the creator of home world. She was a goddess. She couldn't manage her empire all at once so she split into smaller bits. Each Diamond was a part of her gem.

White. Mind. Controlling, sly, clever. The leader.

Yellow. Body. Powerful, strong, headstrong. The muscle.

Pink. Heart. Loving, caring, bright. The empathy.

And Blue Diamond. The Soul. Angry, sorrowful, and bitter. The emotional spectrum.

Together these transcendent beings were the strongest in the universe. Everything was perfect. Everything was how it should have been.

You snap out of your thoughts. You were contemplating this for a certain reason. If you were the emotional spectrum..... you had domain over all emotions. Not just sadness. You hummed thoughtfully as you slipped out of the house stealthily. You skipped down the pavement, then entered the city, singing to yourself a tune that Pink had loved. You continued to stroll along merrily, not noticing the stares of disgust directed at your mutant self. That's when you saw it. A young boy, a few years older than you biologically, sitting by himself in an alleyway. He had shaggy black hair with white streaks in it along with chapped lips and blank red eyes.