Entrance Exams, New Friends, New Fusions

Pearl could fit anything in her gem. She had done it multiple times, from holding bubbled gems for her diamond to storing weapons for Agates and Citrines. So why not try something bigger? she had always thought about it, but she had never gotten the chance to do it. She died before she could. Fortunately, you were not her. You had gotten another chance. You had been reborn into this world, and wouldn't let a single opportunity go to waste. You wanted to live this life to the fullest. But as to where you had gotten a four story building...

It was a dark, stormy night... JK actually it was brought and sunny that day, eight years ago. You were seven or eight. The sun was shining brightly and practically anything that came in contact with the pavement melted. The floor was practically a glorified frying pan.

You had been out for a walk, since the orphanage didn't have a heater, or air conditioning. It was even hotter inside the depressing little building, so you had decided to search for water you could freeze into ice. You hadn't wanted to use your wings, since villains were so common, you needed a way out if an attack occurred.

Along the way, to somewhere, perhaps the creek in the nearby forest, or to the icee cream place around the corner, you noticed a construction site. A building was being demolished, but it seemed that the construction vehicles had broken down. You had wandered in by chance, when you noticed a short girl your age with round eyes and a brown bob-cut sniffling, with a few tears in her eyes. She was sitting under one of the vehicles.

"What's wrong?" You had asked her. You were quite the expert on sadness. "Why are you crying?" You crouched next to her in the shade of the vehicle. It turned out it was a wrecking ball.

"We need the money for this j-job, but!" She sniffled. "I was playing on the machine, and it stopped working! Now we won't be able to have dinner t-tonight!" She seemed sad. The water of her tears actually looked quite appealing and you were wondering if it would be weird to try and drink them...

"Oh, is that all?" She nodded sadly. "Very well. What's your name?" You stood up, and she looked at you in confusion.

"Uraraka Ochaco..."

"Well, Uraraka-san..." You offered her a hand. "Wanna see something cool? But you have to promise to keep it a secret!" You smirked mischievously, and she tilted her head in confusion, but took your hand.

"Okay?" You put a finger to your lips.

"It's a secret, though. Promise not to tell?" She nodded, eager to know what this secret was. She reminded you of Pink, almost. You gave her a soft smile and looked to the building.

"Watch this!" You grabbed the building and concentrated hard as you slowly pulled it into your gem. She squeaked in happiness and amazement.

"S-So cool!"

So that's the story of where you had gotten the building. You had sort of zoned out while reminiscing, and now that you were snapped back into reality, you were quite confused with what you saw. The zero pointer was coming crashing down, but below it, were tons of students!

"Aw, fuck!" You spread your wings and reverted to Blue Diamond's original size, which was about two stories tall. You took the hits from the stray rubble as you contained the damage with your clouds and pulled the majority of the wreckage into your gem for storage.

"Phew... that was wild..." You looked down to see the children underneath you looking up in awe, thankful for the save. Except for two.

"OÍ!!! You goddamn extra!!! I could've handled that!!!" The red eyed boy screeched at you. You rolled all four of your eyes, but as you were about to shrink back to your original size, the other of the two, a short boy with purple spheres attached to his head launched himself at you, drool flinging out of his mouth. You narrowed your eyes in disgust and slammed him into the ground with the back of your palm, before shrinking back into your normal size and making your way to the tents a few robots had directed you to, apparently to make sure you were alright before sending you home.