More Fucking Tests

You sat at your desk, listening to the other girls talk, when someone approached you.

"Hiya! My name is Ashido Mina!!! But you already knew that, didn't'cha, L/n-chan!!!"

Pink. She looked like pink. Her smooth skin, her hair, and her attitude... she was like pink. Reborn into this world, perhaps? Did Pink also get reincarnated??? Millions of thoughts swirled in your head... Did she remember you??? Did she... was she really Pink Diamond???

"Pink... Diamond?" You whispered.

"What? Did you say something?" Mina asked. You blinked.

"Oh, it was nothing... anyways! It's so nice to meet you!"

"Yeah!" You weren't fine. The opposite, in fact. You were so stupid to have gotten your hopes up. Pink was dead, and she wasn't coming back. You felt a blue aura coming off you, and Mina and the others brought their hands to their faces, wiping away tears. "What's going on?" Mina said.

"Oh, it's my quirk. It gets out of control sometimes! Sorry..." You smiled apologetically at her and she nodded.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR... LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!!" Allmight barged into the room, shocking everyone. In your opinion, normal humans didn't enter like that... perhaps he was defective?

"Allmight!? What's he doing here!?"

"Sign my penis!!!" You made a mental note to avoid the owner of the voice.

"I believe that's his silver age costume!!!"

Allmight chuckled. "TODAY!! WE WILL BE DOING!!!! COMBAT TRAINING!!!!" He waved his hand to a wall, a a part of the wall opened like a drawer, containing multiple boxes. "GET CHANGED INTO YOUR HERO COSTUMES!!!!!"

"Wahhh?? Hero costumes!!?? Cool!!!"

"FINALLY!! I was getting fuckin' tired of waiting!"

"Excellent! I'll make sure to put this to good use!"

The classroom was filled with a chorus of excited whoops and cheers. "ALRIGHT!! NOW GET INTO YOUR SUITS AND MEET ME AT GROUND BETA!!"

-

You slipped into your suit. It was slightly skimpy, but it allowed for optimal movement. The combat boots were padded at the bottom to make quieter footsteps and make landings less impactful. There was space cut out on the back for your wings, too, and the torso was felxible but armored. There were also tough gauntlets on each of your six forearms.

"Wow, L/n, you look great!!" Hakagure applauded. Recently you had decided to reform naked, so you could wear whatever you wanted. You had of course done this during the night and spent about eight hours in your gem.

"Your gloves look nice too, Hakagure-chan." You complimented the girl. She laughed slightly.

"If you say so!!"

-

Allmight explained the training to the class.

"We're going to be doing combat training today! There will be teams in pairs of two! One team will be the villain team, and the other will be the hero team! Inside that building over there... we will have a nuclear weapon! It will be fake of course! The villains must guard the weapon! They have fifteen minutes to set up traps before the hero's come in! The hero's have capture tape! Wrap it around a villain and they are captured! Touch the weapon to win! Villains must last for twenty minutes!! If they do, they win!!!" He immediately assigned teams.

"SINCE WE HAVE AN ODD NUMBER OF STUDENTS, YOUNG L/N WILL BE ON BOTH A VILLAIN TEAM AND A HERO TEAM!!! L/N, PICK TWO BALLS OUT OF THESE BOXES!!" You stepped forward. As you reached into the boxes, you felt around. You pulled out two balls.