01

A boy named park jimin was sleeping peacefully until his phone started to ringed

A boy named park jimin was sleeping peacefully until his phone started to ringed. Someone has called him, he groaned while reaching for his phone which was on the table. His brother who snuggled into his neck because of the phone ringtone. Jimin opened his eyes to looked at the caller Id it was his best friend. He is calling him in the middle of the night.

"Hello" jimin said in his sleepy voice.

" Hey baby what are you doing " his best friend asked. Making jimin to looked at his phone it was 1 am.

" oh, I was dancing at this time " jimin said rolling his eyes.

" What at 1 am you were dancing "

" what the hell kook of course I was sleeping that what normal people do at night unlike you. Now tell me what happened why did you called me in the middle of the night "

" Hmm, actually Mimi I called you to join me for the club"

" Really jungkook at 1 am you want to go to club are you stupid or
something"

"Come on darling we have holiday tomorrow you can sleep whole day if you want just come okay"

" No jungkook I am sleepy and want to sleep you can go"

" jimin I am infront of your mansion you don't want me to shout your name and wake everyone inside the mansion do you".

" Are you stupid Jungkook a okay wait there I am coming and don't you dare to shout okay "

" okay sweetheart come fast" after that jimin hanged up the call.

Jimin removed his brother hand which was wrapped around his tiny waist and slowly put him on the bed. He slipped his slipperout of his room slowly taking steps don't want to wake anyone. He walked towards the main gate and told the seurity guard to opened the gate. He saw his best friend on his bike smoking.

He walked towards him and snatched his cigarette and threw it away

He walked towards him and snatched his cigarette and threw it away. Jungkook looked at his tiny friend who was pouting while hardly opening his sleepy eyes. Jungkook eyes roamed jimin from head to toe jimin was in baggy slik shirt hanging on his shoulder few buttons were opened showing his markless milky collarbone and with shorts which was lot shorter and tight around his ass.

" How many times should I have to tell you not to smoked jungkook can't you understand it's harmful for your health " jimin scold him

" I can't just stop smoking Minnie. It so addictied " jungkook said checking him out

" oh God fine and now tell me why do you want to go club at this time "

" Just for some fun you know I was so bored " jungkook said taking another cigarette but jimin snatch it and crushed it on the road.

" Gugk, stop it everything has it limits"

" okay angry bird now let's get inside it's cold outside we don't want to freeze outside do we" jungkook said parking his bike infront of the main gate.

" now you feel cold but while roaming outside at night you don't feel cold. When will you grow up jungkook you know how much problems you created for your parents why don't you understand " jimin was scolding him non stop while his hand were explaining more than his mouth in his chirpy voice looking like a mama bird scolding her baby bird for roaming too much. Jungkook shake his head before carrying jimin in bridal style making jimin gasped.

" you talk too much baby stop it and let's go " jungkook said holding jimin in his arms. Jimin weight nothing, he is light as feather but his curves are mouth watering. He is way too much beautiful. Jungkook carried him to his room. He look around the room and saw jimin's younger brother sleeping on the left side of the bed. He put jimin down.

" This brat is sleeping with you today "

" yeah he was tired and want to cuddle with me so he is sleeping here today " jimin said while looking for the outfit in his closet.

Jimin is 21 years old and his brother is 7 year old he was born too late he was a miracle baby because after jimin's mom gave birth to jimin the doctor said she can't have another baby it broke her heart but after 14 year jiwoon came in their life. Jungkook and jiwoon are like kids who always bicker with each other but still can't leave without others.

Jimin came out wearing white silk shirt hanging on his shoulder showing a lot of skin almost his chest with high waist tight purple glittery pant and matching pants. He wiped his face and apply makeup on his beautiful face. His outfit is too tight showing his perfect curves.

" Jimin are you trying to seduce someone "

" Shut up guk I am not trying to seduce someone I just bought it week ago so I try it " jimin said applying thick amount of pink gloss on his plump lips.

Jimin bend down to take out his boots from the drawer. When he bend down his jacket rolled up showing his plump ass. Jungkook just gulped hard .After jimin wore his ankle boots he take his pendant and wrapped around his neck he try to hook it but didn't succeed. He asked jungkook help. Jungkook gently hook his pendant and softly caress his markless beautiful neck, he snaked his arms around his waist and pulled him closer and put his chin on his shoulder.

" why are you so fucking beautiful Jeon's sweetheart hmm " jungkook asked leaving kisses on his cheek.

★ END OF THE CHAPTER ★

Hey munchkins 💓

This is my first ever story which I have written sitting in the restaurant. My very good friend suggested me to write this book Kookic3 she is my inspiration she is the one who helped with writing. Her stories are the best in my opinion she is also a newbie.

Hope you will like my books and support me. I promise to improve my skills .

Especially thank to you babe Kookic3 ILY 💓