05

Jimin was sitting on his bench highlighting the important note while jungkook was laying on his seat head on jimin's lap

Jimin was sitting on his bench highlighting the important note while jungkook was laying on his seat head on jimin's lap . Their professor didn't notice because they were sitting on the last bench hidden from the professor. After their class they went to cafeteria where the boyfriend were sitting far from eachother both were sulking . They had arguments last night now trying to ignore eachother but couldn't they both are hyper sunshine type and clingy. 

" why so sadness and sulking huh told you to you can't stay away for more that  five minutes " says jimin caressing Jungkook's hair who was napping on his lap with his hoodie hiding his face, he had cold because of their yesterday activity. Jimin and he visited han river outdoor swimming pool with jiwoon. They had fun but jungkook try to flex that he can hold his breath under water. After that he had big tub of ice-cream and catch cold.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook was sitting on jimin's bed with blanket wrapped around his body with a thermometer in his mouth tissues in his hand. Jimin took the thermometer to looked it was 101 celsius .

" oh gguk look you have high fever now you will not put your feet down sit on the bed I will make you hot chicken porridge okay " say jimin went to kitchen to make him hot porridge. 

Jimin came with a bowl of chicken porridge in his hand and kept it beside the table near the bed. Jiwoon was sleeping on the small bed in the same room . The kid was exhausted today he went to school . Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead to checked his fever it was still burning hot. He took the bowl of porridge and sit infront of him. He hold a spoon full of porridge and feed jungkook who make a weird face .

" yuck it so bitter it  literally taste like bitter-melon ."

" jungkook stop behaving like a kid my woni loves to eat chicken porridge when he get fever now finished this all like a good boy then we will cuddle okay ." said Jimin making jungkook nod and opened his mouth to gulped down the porridge.

Jimin make sure he eat all the porridge and then he put the bowl on the table. Jimin make Jungkook lay on the bed and covered him with blanket. He went to checked on jiwoon to make sure the kid is sleeping .

Jimin didn't switched off the light because jiwoon is scared of dark room and today he is sleeping alone. As jimin lay down on the bed jungkook snuggle into his neck wrapping his arms around jimin petite body. Jimin caress his hair to make him sleep who dozed off in minutes sleeping peacefully .

Next day Jimin woke up early just to greeted by his parents who were ready to leave for the office .

"oh Jimin good morning  sweet you woke up too early did you sleep well." his mother asked he just nod and then his parents left.

Jimin sighed stopping his tears to rolled down his cheeks. Today is national Holiday so no school or college for today. He make jiwoon some pancakes and hot seaweed soup and Some sticky white Rice. He woke jiwoon up an  help him freshen up and jungkook up to get him do his morning routine.

After the had complete their routine now they're sitting on the table to have their breakfast. Jiwoon was happily munching on his favorite pancakes while jungkook whole body was paining like a JCB rolled over his body , his nose was red, eyes swollen red cheeks puffy . Jimin feed him who chewed his food boringly even it was his favourite food he couldn't dig into it cause it taste bitter due to fever. He will thank jimin later who is taking care of him like a newborn baby .