06

Jungkook was inside the jewellery shop with jiwoon eating his chocolate, he was looking for a specific item he can gift jimin on his birthday which he can wore or kept whenever he wants

Jungkook was inside the jewellery shop with jiwoon eating his chocolate, he was looking for a specific item he can gift jimin on his birthday which he can wore or kept whenever he wants. When a shiny item caught his attention.  It was a waist chain kept inside the glass shelf.  It was so shiny and beautiful. He purchased that chain for his jimin.  He have a big kink developed few days ago when he saw jimin wearing a waist chain around his tiny curvy waist . 

Jungkook hopped on his bike and then scoped jiwoon and make him sit infront of him between his arms on his bike keeping him safe .

"Ggukie hyungie what did you buy  "

" It for your hyung today us his birthday it's a small present from my side "

He parked his bike then went inside the house with jiwoon running inside. When he enter the house his eyes get blessed with the view of jimin who was standing on the ladder holding bunch of tissue in his hand, he was wearing pink cropped hoodie type top with full sleeves with low waist baggy jeans. Jimin's waist is something jungkook craves to marked it .

Jimin was trying to catch a bug and when succeed he get down and throw it in the dustbin

Jimin was trying to catch a bug and when succeed he get down and throw it in the dustbin. He washed his hand when he feels two short chubby hands wrapped around his waist holding from behind he chuckled before looking back at his brother showing his teethy smile. Jimin hand was filled with soapy bubbles. 

" hyungie happy birthday "

" oh my baby thank you " says jimin and bend down to peck his brother who cupped his face with his chubby hand and press a long peck on jimin's lip . Jiwoon loves him so much . 

" woni go get your homework done hyung will be there in minutes okay " 

" okay " Saying that jiwoon ran to his room . Jungkook  walked to jimin who was washing his hand because he catch a bug few minutes ago . Jimin was busy washing his hand when again he felt two rough veiny arms wrapped around his tiny bared waist making him shiver. 

" happy birthday jimin shii , I hope you will be always this bubbly and happy " jungkook said back hugging him still not leaving his waist digging his thick fingers on his flawless soft skin . 

" Thank you kook now leave me look this soap is so stubborn " the pouty jimin complained 

"I have something for you baby turned around " says jungkook turning him around his arms . Jimin hand was still filled with soap as he was busy chewing his bottom lip when jungkook back hug him. Jungkook pulled out the chain out of it's box making jimin eyes widen it was diamond two layers waist chain having small butterflies dangled around . 

" This is for my beautiful darling a small gift from my side as one of your birthday gifts" says jungkook 

" gguk it is diamond I can't take it and you do- jungkook cut jimin off from speaking by putting his two fingers on his lip.

" Shh, no speaking it is from my side you deserve every jewel present in the world, now keep quiet and let me put it on your waist and stay still" Saying this jungkook get on his knee and rolled jimin's cropped top upwards even more before wrapping the chain around his waist sheepishly he was enjoying how jimin was having goosebumps because of his touch.  He make sure to touch his skin more and then he hoops the hook of the chain and press a long peck on his side waist and another on his pinkish navel, and stand up to look at jimin who was looking at him under his long lashes Jungkook's flirting or touch was normal but this was something that not a normal friend habit making him weak.

" once again happy birthday let's decorated the room tae and hoseok will be here with the cake Jeon's sweetheart" jungkook said and went away leaving a breathless jimin behind.