03

" why are you so fucking beautiful Jeon's sweetheart hmm " jungkook asked leaving kisses on his cheek

" gguk stop it nowadays you are becoming more cheesy than the cheese "

" oh darling you are way too much beautiful to make every single human head over heels for you "

" eww jungkook stop being cheesy with me okay don't forget you have a girlfriend and she will kill me "

" who that bitch last Sunday who told you that I'm dating her never a big fat no, I just helped her with her assignments ".

" oh gguk why are you like this she is our university's it girl she is so badly behind you but as always you reject her proposal "

" Obviously I am not into her nor any other girl I'm into boys can't she get that into her thick skull "

" okay okay fine now let's go before jiwoon wake up "

Jimin get ready jungkook was out in the balcony of his room as usual smoking this brat is addicted with two things one is cigarettes another is jimin. He loves him since childhood but didn't get the courage to propose him. He is being a coward but still wouldn't tolerate a single person near jimin.

" Kook let's go " jimin said before wrapping the blanket around jiwoon like a cocoon and put pillows beside him because he always roll all over the bed and can get hurt.

Jimin and jungkook make their way outside the mansion quickly and silently trying hard not to wake anyone . Jungkook start his bike and also helped the tiny hooman to hopped on his bike.

Jungkook stopped his bike in front of the cheongug천국club which mean Heaven in Korean. They enter the club just to find the couple already sitting on the table drunk and sweaty.

" Hey jimin looking gorgeous " hoseok said pushing his boyfriend away who was busy sucking his neck.

" Is he a bloody leech or something " Jungkook said before sitting pulling jimin to sit beside him.

" why do you care you double bunny not like if you get a chance you will not gonna suck soul out of the human " Taehyung mumbled being tipsy.

Jimin just laughed this two are the same age and always bicker like kids while hoseok and jimin are different even they are the same age hoseok loved to baby jimin.

" Guys let's stop bickering let's enjoy that is why we're here right "

Taehyung dragged hoseok on the dance floor moving their body slowly. While jungkook hold jimin close and twirls him in his arms like a doll. Today's his outfit was looking so sexy on his curvy body.

 Today's his outfit was looking so sexy on his curvy body

" oh I forgot to say something very important ".

" what is that gguk? "

"That you're looking so breathtaking today so beautiful that I can't look away from you "

" oh God kook from where you're learning all this things from you became a whole flirt "

" what can I do when you are looking like this in my arms so perfectly "

Jungkook and jimin where slowly moving their body in a rhythm while jungkook was being a flirt flirting with jimin who was giggling and being a blushy mess.

After dancing the couple make their way to a room enjoying their make-out session while jungkook made jimin to try the vodka shot which made jimin throw up immediately after 2 shot.

After having fun they make their way to home. Jungkook invite himself in and directly  lay down while making grabby hands towards jimin wanting him to sleep beside him and cuddle.

Jimin changed his outfit before making sure jiwoon was secured and lay in the middle of kook and jiwoon. As he lay down jungkook snuggled up to him like a baby which he is not.