04

Jimin was making breakfast with jiwoon sittingon the counter

Jimin was making breakfast with jiwoon sittingon the counter. His parents went to office as always. Jungkook was taking shower .

" hyungie why is that gorilla here "

" woon he is older than you right don't called him named okay bub"

" okay but he also called me monkey "

" he loves you and his love language is to tease so that's why don't you like your ggukie hyungie hmm "

" he tease me but I liked him so much " 

The brothers were talking and giggling which didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook who was standing behind jimin. He  signal jiwoon to keep quiet while he make his way to jimin and hug him tightly. Making jimin scared and he flinch.  Jiwoon and jungkook laughed at him.

" ahh kook it's not funny okay and you little brat get down and sit on the chair " 

Jungkook helped jiwoon to get down who ran outside . Jimin turned off the stove and glare at him. Jungkook leaned down close to his face.

" is my Jiminie hyungie angry at ggukie hmm" Jungkook tease him using his deep whispery voice .

" move and calm your ass down on the chair and have your breakfast we don't have  classes today "

They had their breakfast with jiwoon sitting on Jungkook's lap who feed him . Wherever Jungkook stay at jimin's home he have to feed jiwoon as per the rules made by that little devil.

After breakfast jimin make jiwoon bath . He loves his brother too much . Their parents rarely have enough time for them they are always busy making money . Jimin grew up beside his care taker because his parents were busy with office related works so he take full responsibility of his brother so he wouldn't have to crave love .  

Jungkook went to his mansion to change his clothes and came back because his whole mansion was empty because his parents busy . They forget that they have a son of course he have enough money but love from parents is something he didn't get . He barely spent his time in his own mansion . He roam around the city or mostly with jimin. The kids themselves made eachother' family as jimin is older than this two he take care of them .

" kook can you pass me the towel please " yelled jimin who was inside the bathroom bathing jiwoon. 

" yeah wait " said jungkook as he entered the bathroom with his phone playing games and give jimin the towel . He looked at jimin who was all wet because of jiwoon . Making jiwoon bath is the hardest work, that kid will run away  if he heard about bathing.  Jimin always have to give him reward for taking bath or have to kiss him. Jimin wiped jiwoon and wrapped him in baby blue towel as he carried jiwoon with him. Jungkook was busy with his games . 

" kook can you dress him up please look I'm all wet and I need a quick shower " 

" yeah I will you go " said jungkook still not looking up from his phone. Jimin rolled his eyes before snatching his phone " hey " said jungkook as he try to take his phone from his lov- jimin. 

" always busy in games make him wear his clothes I will be back " as jimin was about to go jungkook pulled him back pinning him on the bed .

" I'm not always busy with games, but I can be busy with you always without getting bored princess "