1/ Bloodline Awaken

1/ Bloodline Awaken

Naruto was once again denied by Kakashi when he requested to learn something else other than Chakra Control and Teamwork Exercise.

Having had enough of his Sensei's shitty and half-assed excuses, Naruto turns colder and colder towards his teammates.

Of course, they were the first to notice his sudden change in attitude.

Kakashi thought that he was just being rebellious, Sakura was angry for Naruto was trying to act all cool like her dear Sasuke, and the said Sasuke just didn't care.

No one care or even bother to asked him what's wrong, not even the people closest to the boy, like Hiruzen, Teuchi, Ayame, Iruke and Konohamaru's little group.

No one, until his change starting to affect the Teams dynamics. Still, no one bothered to voice their concern.

Naruto then knew, that everyone just didn't care about him or his well-being.

Naruto(frown): (So, they don't care, huh? To them, im just person that house a Demon. A tool, a disposable tool for them to use. As long as the village possessed the Kyuubi, it doesn't matter who holds it.

   ("They only want my presence and the beast power as a detterent to the other village and keep them away from Konoha. And once my usefulness is over, they'll discard me?

   ("I WONT ALLOW IT! THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS! I DIDNT EVEN ASK TO BECOME LIKE THIS! BUT NO MORE! I WONT ALLOW THEM TO USE ME AND THROW LIKE A USELESS GARBAGE!

   ("KONOHA! KONOHA! THIS GOD-FORSAKEN VILLAGE AND EVERYONE LIVING IN HERE! I, UZUMAKI NARUTO, MADE THIS VOW, I WILL MAKE THEM ALL PAY!")

"BOOOMMMMM!!!!!"

As if Kami heard his vow, and have finally took pity towards the poor little Naruto, the said boy have awaken a Bloodline.

Naruto was taken by surprise when he suddenly bolted away and crash to a tree that was in front of him as he tried to run away from their teams training ground.

The poor boy winched in pain as he felt his frontal-side bones crack, and his nose broke and bent in a weird angle.

Naruto: O-ouch! W-what the hell just happen? How come I suddenly appeared in front of the tree that was a few meters away from me and crash?

   "Aw!!! That seriously hurt, a-and it did a number to my bones! Seriously, what the heck happened?"

He said as he slowly tried to stand up while carefully holding his chest by his right hand, and his waist by his left hand.

Naruto(shock eyes): No-no way! D-did I actually..? W-whooaaa!!! I..I have awaken a Bloodline?!

Yes, indeed! Naruto have awaken a rare Bloodline, called: [Acceleration].

A/N: Sup, Guys! I'm Back... And Still Alive, Thank Kami, Whewww!!!