2/ First C-Rank Mission

2 month's has passed since Naruto awaken his Bloodline, he never missed a day in training in order to master it.

As he grew colder and colder and distant to his teammates, Hokage, former classmates, and those who he used to trust, his mastery over the [Acceleration Bloodline] increases and improve.

He even created 2 techniques which he is very proud of.

One is called: Shotgun

The other is called: Head Shaker

With his amazing speed, this 2 techniques become deadly. Of course, it's not easy to use, especially the [Head Shaker].

With his little height of 4'8, Naruto will have a hard time in even touching an opponent's head, much less shake them (sigh).

But if he can manage to bring them down to a height that is Enough for him to reach, The technique will become a nightmare to the enemies as it is unstoppable.

And despite his distrust to the other members of Team 7, Naruto still did his part in team training. Listening to his sensei and doing what he tells him to do.

But even when he change, Kakashi still didn't teach him anything other than teamwork exercises. Other that that, he really didn't interact with the others anymore.

No matter how many times they tried to corner him, or use rank to threaten him to talk, Naruto just gave them the hard look before turning away and disappeared before they could stop him.

Now, Team 7 stands before the 3rd Hokage and ready to receive their next mission.

Hokage: Welcome, Team 7, ready for yet another mission, I see. Well then, let's see what we got here...

He said as he open his drawer and pulled out a paper where the D-rank mission are listed. But before he can read them, a disapproving voice was heard, from none other than..... Sakura herself.

Sakura: NO MORE!!! PLEASE LET IT NOT BE ANOTHER BORING MISSION, HOKAGE-SAMA! PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING CHALLENGING, SOMETHING NINJA-LIKE MISSION!

Before the Hokage can speak, another voice yet interrupted. This time, it came from the village resident brooder himself... Sasuke.