5/ Naruto Vs Zabuza/ New Teammates?!

Zabuza's words that the Uzumaki is a Clan, or was a Clan, momentarily shocked Naruto.

His [Acceleration Bloodline] does not only give him and allowed him to move at lightning speed comparable to the Raikage's family jutsu, it also gives him "Thought Acceleration".

The blonde boy experienced a mix of different emotions. Happiness, Sadness, Confusion, Anger, and more...

Happiness, for learning that he is not just an orphan, that he is not just a nobody. He came from a Clan. This alone filled him with happiness.

Sadness, for knowing that Zabuza used "was". His Clan was gone? He hope it isn't true. That maybe there're still others that survive, that he isn't the last Uzumaki alive.

And Anger. If a missing-nin like Zabuza knows about his Clan, the Uzumaki Clan, then there's no way that the old Hokage doesn't.

So why? Why didn't he told him?! Or even inform him through a cryptic message?! Naruto's anger for the man he used to trust sky rocketed.

He swore, that once this mission is over, he will confront the old man about not telling him about his Clan! He will threaten him of leaving the village if he have too.

He is the Jinchuuriki of the strongest Bijuu in the world, if the other villages learns that Konoha doesn't have the Kyuubi anymore, other villages will surely declare war on them.

For a Great village without a Bijuu, they'll be open for attacks and invasion. A village without a tailed Beast, is like a normal civilian filled village, they can't defend if a strong threat comes.

They are like a gem found in the road ready for the taking. A great village without a Bijuu as it's protection, is no village at all.

Tazuna: DODGE IT, GAKI!!!

His thoughts about his Clan were cut when he heard Tazunas shout of warning. He look up, only to find Zabuza's gigantic blade slashing down and closing in on him. Then-

Slice!!!

Naruto is cut in half!

Tazuna(crying): NO, GAKI!! NO, THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! IM SORRY, KID! IM SO SORRY!

Zabuza(laughing): And here I thought you can give me a challenge because you're an Uzumaki, how disappointing you are, Gaki! You bring shame to your Clans name, really. Oh well, time to kill the old man, I guess.

He dismissed his thoughts for the Uzumaki kid and went to give a killing blow to the old man.

As he once again lifted his sword to kill the old bridge builder, Zabuza felt a sharp object pierce his body.

He look down and was shocked. A Kunai is stabbed in his lower body and even trying to go deeper.

Then, from behind him, a voice was heard. It's not really sound threatening, but it still felt cold enough to made him shiver a little.