3/ Naruto Enter The Battle

Sasuke, with his prideful attitude for being a member of the Elite Uchiha Clan, charge.

Not bothering to tell his teammates instructions to stay to protect the vulnerable client, nor form a plan with them to take down the 2 enemies.

Sasuke was overconfident of his skills as an Uchiha, he didn't need teammates who he thought would only slow him down or drag him down in his path to revenge.

The Uchiha boy, with a Kunai in his dominant hand, attacked to meet the 2 incoming Kirigakure missing-nin.

Sasuke: You will die by my hand! I'm an Uchiha, you cannot hope to defeat me!

The 2 Rouge's smirks when they saw the stupid and overconfident Genin coming to meet them head on.

The Rouge's name are: Gozu and Meizu. They are both B-rank missing-nin and subordinates of an A-rank rouge, Momochi Zabuza.

Gozu: Hmp! What a fool! You think your Clans name matters in the outside world? You better shove it in the asshole and die, Stupid brat!

Meizu: Stupid Genin like you who think too much of their skills just because they pass and graduate in the Ninja Academy are my favorite people to kill!

   "I just can't get enough of their expression when they are defeated. Their hopeless struggles to lived, only to die slowly and painfully.

  "I loved it when they begged and begged to be spared, only to realized how futile it is they are doing. It's the reason why I love being a missing-nin!

Gozu/Meizu: Now! Show us the expression of despair, Genin!

Sakura, Tazuna, and even Sasuke were affected and shivered. But now that he is already charging and can't stop, he gather his resolve and hope to win.

In the sidelines, Naruto sigh. He knows that Sasuke is really talented for a Genin, and he admit it.

But going against 2 B-rank rouge with Experience, he knows that Sasuke's skills and arsenal are above average Genin level, but sadly it won't be enough to help him survive this battle.

Unless, of course, Kakashi stop hiding and help his so-called "prodigy". Or-

Naruto(sigh): No choice, guess I have to save duckass's butt this time. That pervert won't help unless he's really in danger. (Sigh) This is really becoming troublesome.

Naruto steps in to help and save his arrogant teammate.

Blondie then show his amazing speed and appear behind Gozu who was unsuspecting, as he is focusing in bringing the Uchiha down, together with his brother.

He then proceed and cut down his tendon. The pain immediately registered to Gozu and he scream loudly that both Meizu, Sasuke, and the others turn to him.