4/ A Mission For One Person

Kakashi: Naruto! Why didn't you stop when I told you to?! We could've interrogated him and force him to reveal critical information for us!

   "What you did is disobeying your superiors orders and it could put you in court martial! Do you understand the severity of your actions?!"

Naruto(scoff): It is already obvious who their target is, it's Tazuna. If you have time scaring me with punishment, why don't you start asking the client what else he is hiding? And why is he being targeted by missing-nins?

He then walk to the nearby tree and lean on it as he close his eyes. Kakashi just look at him, frowning. 

Sakura's fear towards Naruto began to increase since his change started. The longer they have became a Team, the colder he gets.

As for Sasuke, his fear when Naruto killed the 2 enemies began to subside. It is now replace with greed when he witness his power, especially his overwhelming speed.

He then begun to plot on how to get the blonde to reveal to him his secrets.

Sasuke(smirks): (Just you wait, Dobe. Soon, you will tell me your secrets. I will use it to put you in your rightful place which is below my feet, and then kill that bastard Itachi!)

Kakashi: (Sensei, you would be disappointed of what your son have become.)

Kakashi then begun interrogating Tazuna. He, of course first denied that he is the target, that maybe it was just a mistaken identity.

But after scaring him that Team 7 will drop the mission if he continue to being dishonest, Tazuna give in.

He was indeed being targeted by a rich businessman name: Gato. A rich tyrant who control many and different countries using his illegal businesses of Human Trafficking, Drug Trafficking, Slave Trading, and many more heineous businesses.

Using his money, Gato hired hundreds to thousands of criminals as his bodyguards. Ranging from bandits, street thugs, ronin's, and missing-nin's.

He is paranoid for his safety. So the more security he got, the more relax he gets. The stronger his hired men are, the confident he is.

After learning of their Clients circumstances, especially the state Wave Country is in, Kakashi still wanted to quit the mission for a single reason.

[ Their Client Lied! ]

Kakashi: This is no longer a simple escort mission, it has now turn from a normal C-rank into a high B-rank to Low A-rank mission.

   "I'm sorry, Tazuna, but I can't risk my Genin Team. They don't have yet experience fighting hundreds or possibly a thousand enemies at once, I can't risk their lives. Im Sorry "

Sasuke wanted to argue that he can handle what coming to them. But a hard glare from Kakashi shut him up.

Tazuna begged him to reconsider, but Kakashi got a cold heart and denied him. Sasuke and Sakura now have no choice but to turn back and leave.

Except...

Naruto: Lead the way, Tazuna-san, I will help you.

And stop! The crying Tazuna looked at him in shocked. Team 7 did the same as well.

Kakashi(frown): Naruto! Are you disobeying your Sensei's order again?!

Naruto: I have no intention of following your stupid decision and turn a blind eye to a person who risk his life in order to save his Country from a coward tyrant who hides behind his money and hired thugs.