24

Today's the day we leave for the school camp. I'm actually pretty excited for it. It's just a bunch of random activities and a party in someone's cabin tonight.

Quinni's phone goes off as we walk into the courtyard. "Oh. Sorry, it's my medication reminder."

Darren looks over at her phone. "Oh."

Quinni laughs as she tries to turn it off. "It's not working. Okay."

"Another year, another cursed school camp," Darren remarks. "Are we ready?"

"No," Amerie tells them. "Everyone hates me. Again."

Darren sighs. "Am, no one even remembers what happened."

"Excited for camp, Pit cunt?" Spider taunts as he walks by.

"Excited to die alone, Piss Fingers?" Amerie remarks. She turns to Quinni. "Tell me you brought it."

"Oh. Mm-hmm." Quinni digs into her bag and pulls out a huge file folder. "Everything we have is right here."

Amerie takes the folder from her. "Fan-bloody-tastic. School camp is the perfect chance to figure out which one of these moose knuckles is Bird Psycho."

"And the perfect chance to get fuck-eyed in the bush," Darren offers. "Harper's got the oozebay, right?"

Amerie nods. "Mm-hmm." She's watching Malakai and Rowan. "So they're, like, an actual thing now."

"Oh, my God," Darren remarks.

"You know what? Good for them," Amerie says. I don't know that I believe her. "What? I don't care. Good for them. Sure. I don't need a man anyway. I finally replaced my vibrator." She pulls the vibrator out of her jacket. "Accio-orgasm!" She starts pointing it at all of us.

"Ew! Why was that in your pocket?" Darren asks. "Also, J. K. Rowling is not it."

"So I wish Malakai all the very best in this new phase," Amerie states.

"Also not it," Darren tells her.

"Anyway, I've got bigger fish to fry," Amerie insists. "Or should I say bigger beds to fry."

"That's the spirit," Quinni tells her.

"So it's Malakai's loss," Amerie says. "Not that I care."

"You look like you care," Darren offers.

"Sound like it to," I state.

Amerie shakes her head. "No, no. Not me. Not me, not me. Nope, nope, nope, no! Not me. Not me."

"She's still carrying the vibrator," Quinni says as Amerie walks away.

"Freak!" Darren remarks.

I sit in the back of the bus with Harper, Amerie, Darren, and Quinni.

Zoe stands at the front of the bus. "Okay, time for an election poll update. Amerie Wadia and her skank party have now slumped in the polls due to her recent mishap."

"She really has it out for me," Amerie states.

"It's just Puriteen propaganda," Darren tells her.

"Also, Sasha has now fallen behind Spider who is now in the lead," Zoe continues.

"CUMLORDS!" Spider shouts. He leans forward towards Sasha. "Suck it."

Sasha stands up with a bin of condoms. "Okay, people, let's all remember to practice safe sеx this school camp. We don't want another monkeypox outbreak, yeah?"

"Another?" Ant asks.

I watch as Spider leans forwards to talk to Missy. I know I shouldn't be jealous. I have no right to. I broke up with him but... I am so freaking jealous.