Chapter 7 - The Law of the Land

Lady Evelyn didn't take Eve that day. No, she left in a disgusted huff.

In the interval, Lady Gwendolyn 'disciplined' Caly. The real torture was listening to her moan from the room nearby. She touched herself for the first time in a long time. In a warm bed, she felt comfortable masturbating to the sounds of someone else's pleasure.

She arched her back as she gently massaged her bud. In a few minutes she came. Intense, she rubbed faster, causing multiple orgasms in one go.

That never happened before. What was happening to her? She breathed hard, the thought of Caly's dick going in and out of her causing her to let out a little moan. Instead of continuing, she buried her head under the pillow that night.

And the next night when they did the same thing.

What was inbetween was magical though. Lady Gwendolyn went on her much more calm world she was involved in. Lots more tea and gossip. Stuff that felt good to talk about but not overburdened by. Julien never seemed to relax. Felt like he was working on some political scheme.

Not that Lady Gwendolyn wasn't making her own moves. Eve saw her moving the chess pieces of politics at various parties across town. Getting trades done for her business, making promises that she had apparently earned a name on fulfilling. It was awe inspiring to watch her work. This too didn't look like work to her.

Poised and elegant. Lady Gwendolyn was exactly the kind of master she wanted. One, where the chance of finding a way home might be more possible. Perhaps she would be keen to the idea. Maybe she'd mention it to Caly later. When they were allowed more alone time.

That wasn't to be though.

Five days into being Lady Gwendolyn's indentured did Lady Evelyn arrived. She brought elite guards with her, and a lawyer of sorts. He rattled of law of the land. Things that went over Eve's head. The specifics anyway. Either way, she knew one thing from both Lady Gwendolyn and Caly's faces...it wasn't good.

"Is this show of force really necessary?" Lady Gwendolyn asked.

"This indentured is MINE!" She screamed, Eve saw Lady Evelyn for what she was. A rich, spoiled brat. "I need her."

"For what?" Lady Gwendolyn asked.

"You do not have to answer that." The lawyer said.

"Oh for fuck's sake." Lady Gwendolyn pinched the bridge of her nose. "If this is about money. I can by her off you."

"That's not it." Lady Evelyn's eyes pierced through Eve. Like she was seeing an animal, perhaps worse cattle. "She is valuable."

"Why?"

"You don't have to answer Lady Gwendolyn." The lawyer glared.

Lady Evelyn scoffed. "You really want to know? A lot of desperate royalty need a viable heir. Especially after the events of a couple nights ago..."

"Once again." Lady Gwendolyn stepped forward. Right up to the guards speared the kept the distance between the two ladies. "I can just pay for her. I too need a heir."

"Yes, you're quite good to your indentured aren't you." The most ominous sneer stretched across Lady Evelyn's face. "Yes, you've treated her well the past five days. I imagine Julien would be pleased about all this... But you're weak Gwen. Always have been. I'll put the little welp the place she belongs."

Eve turned to Lady Gwendolyn. Pleading with her eyes. Hoping she saw the desperate look there. She couldn't speak. She might even get hurt more for even looking toward Lady Gwendolyn.

"This isn't over Evelyn. You're still the little snake of the Academy. But she will be mine again." Gwendolyn gave Eve a small, reassuring nod. "You know you have no more right that I do. You were after all...the mistress. Never wed."