Part 2 - Intermission

"It's only been three days." Lady Gwendolyn offered. "How bad could it be?"

"She is scary." Calypso merely squeaked out. 

"She's tough." Gwen said. "She'll be just fine."

There was a long pause. The carriage they were in shaking back and forth. It was deafening. Gwen feared for the teen's life. Caly was reckless getting caught fucking the girl. But...she understood. Young Eve was a gift from the god's. Beauty of the ages. She looked like an absolute angel.

"What if she isn't?" Caly finally asked.

"Then we'll...we'll help her snap out of it."

The carriage came to a stop and they stepped out of the carriage. It was eerily quiet. There weren't even guards outside this mansion. Gwen stopped Caly from moving forward. 

"Edward?" Gwen asked the driver. 

"Ma'am?"

"Take Calypso around another two times. I'm going to investigate."

"Is that safe?" Caly asked.

"You'd be safer away and I wouldn't have to worry about protecting you. Edward is pretty hand in a fight."

"Ma'am. Indentured. Hop in please."

Caly nodded and hopped back into the carriage. This caused the horses to take off at a fast pace. 

Gwen walked into the mansion. There was one guard. Just one in the grand entrance. 

"Where is the Lady of the house?" Gwen demanded. She reached for the scroll in the bag at her waist. "I have orders for you to return her to us."

The guard smirked. "The indentured?"

Gwen nodded.

"Fine." The guard whistled and five people teleported into the room in a cloud of dark smoke. "She's here for the pet."

"Lady Evelyn is still in her torture chamber." An elf answered.

"Bring her to me now. Before I start killing people." Lady Gwendolyn bellowed. Her voice booming much louder with a bit of magic. 

The guards all jeered at each other. "Fine."

One guard disappeared in a cloud of smoke. 

He returned in short order. He held a blonde girl in his hand. He threw her to Lady Gwendolyn. She stumbled and landed hard in front of Lady Gwen. She was shaking, she couldn't even stand.

"'She's all used up anyways.' That's what Lady Evelyn wanted me to tell you." The guard smirked.

Gwen glared up at them as she gathered the girl tight into her arms. She had a black eye, and bruises all over her body. 

"More." The girl moaned out under labored breaths.

"You beasts. She's just a teenager." Gwen looked down at the girl. Eve looked into her eyes but seemed to look past her. 

"Eve?"

A loud snap and bang as Lady Evelyn appeared not in a cloud of smoke but with a lightning crash. She laughed and as she walked in, a large strap-on the only thing on her nake frame.

"I was growing bored of her anyways. Now that I have Julien's money. I don't really need her."

"You're going to pay." Lady Gwendolyn said.

"Mhmm." Lady Evelyn walked up and touched Eve on the head. "Ask her what her name is."

Gwen heard a small whisper but couldn't make it out.

"What?" Gwen asked.

"Girl. What is your name?"

Gwen's heart sank when she heard the small girl's raspy voice. "My name is Slut."